PDA

View Full Version : anyone going out tommorow?

Qwa-honn
02-09-2009, 10:48 AM
I was out scouting yesterday and nothing. I tried looking at four different fields that usually have birds not a bird to be found. Looks like i wont be sick tommorow damn!.
good luck to others out there. I am going to have to see if anything shows for the weekend.

kyleklassen
10-11-2013, 09:23 PM
maybe......

sarg
10-11-2013, 09:25 PM
maybe...... u may be a few years late :) for this

heyblast
10-11-2013, 09:50 PM
How's that Lucky. Slagging a few back? Maybe you could post something useful kyleklasen. Won't hold my breath on that happening.

kyleklassen
10-11-2013, 09:58 PM
How's that Lucky. Slagging a few back? Maybe you could post something useful kyleklasen. Won't hold my breath on that happening.real ass kicker on the posting heyblast... I saw your pics or it didn't happen post and your seconding of some one elses post and a you tube reference and some bullshit about a grouse with webbed feet...shit I was ****ing captivated..all hail .

heyblast
10-13-2013, 11:11 PM
Shot my limit of ducks over my own decoys yesterday. More than I can say you've done. Go back to posting your as- pictures on that woman site.

kyleklassen
10-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Shot my limit of ducks over my own decoys yesterday. More than I can say you've done. Go back to posting your as- pictures on that woman site.pics or it didn't happen.