PDA

View Full Version : Caught Red Handed!

Ciskman
02-08-2009, 06:01 PM
I finaly got some pics Ive been wanting to post on here from my buddies game cam. PLEASE don't let this turn into a baiting/ fair chase b!tc# session...

Anyways this was the neighbour of the property he was hunting on. She stole his apples and dumped cat litter all around the treestand...enjoy!!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/102.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/103.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/104.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/519.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/520.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/430.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/518.jpg

Ddog
02-08-2009, 06:03 PM
how did he pay her back? thats pretty interesting how close she got.

Stone Sheep Steve
02-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Too funny!!

Time to call a CO. Trespassing and interferring with a legal hunt.

Nice bum BTW:p.

SSS

Shooter
02-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Is it not illegal to interfere with a lawful hunt? Maybe charges should be pressed just to set a precedent. Or at least threatened. I am guessing she is doing this because she is an anti hunter?

Pete
02-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Great to see how well they turned out. Well done!!!! This is exactly what I need to catch the turd that is stealing my sets up on the trapline.

Ciskman
02-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Sigh...yeah she sure was an anti. We hunt on this property and another one nearby. He went and talked to her once and she got right pissed off and kept telling him to sue her. We talked about reporting her to the CO but at the same time we didnt want to cause a hassle for the land owner and possibly lose permission to hunt there.

Ddog
02-08-2009, 06:16 PM
yes it is illegal to interfere with a legal hunt, however i dont know if this is considered hunting seeing as he isnt there..... or is it
i know by definition hunting has a wide variety of meanings, so in hind sight i guess should could be charged.
i would confront her with the photos and give her a stern verbal warning.
and if that didnt work i would give her a stern something else..lol . JK

elkdom
02-08-2009, 06:18 PM
I hope that nasty 'bietch" is soon getting a summons to COURT for trespassing, littering, theft, "Interfering with a lawful hunt", near where I live some 'bietch similar to that "one" regularly takes her kids and rides horses through private property I have permission to hunt on , rigs bells on the kids horses to scare the deer and elk away from the area! :x

Ddog
02-08-2009, 06:18 PM
tough decision on your part Ciskman,, i would have done the same thing.

Ciskman
02-08-2009, 06:19 PM
yes it is illegal to interfere with a legal hunt, however i dont know if this is considered hunting seeing as he isnt there..... or is it
i know by definition hunting has a wide variety of meanings, so in hind sight i guess should could be charged.
i would confront her with the photos and give her a stern verbal warning.
and if that didnt work i would give her a stern something else..lol . JK

Thats true...sort of a grey area.

elkdom
02-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Thats true...sort of a grey area.

Not GREY at all! her "SOLE" purpose is to interfere, also trespassing, littering and theft!:idea:

Ciskman
02-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Not GREY at all! her "SOLE" purpose is to interfere, also trespassing, littering and theft!:idea:

haha another good point!! man I would make a crapy lawyer:-P

elkdom
02-08-2009, 06:32 PM
haha another good point!! man I would make a crapy lawyer:-P
and another thing may keep the old "bietch" away would be POST some signs "predator control area" active on this property, dogs are at extreme risk, trespassing is an offense under the Wildlife Act and the Canadian Criminal Code! trespassers will be prosecuted! not responsible:twisted: for pets harmed on this property! that otta get her attention! :shock:

martyonthewater
02-08-2009, 06:37 PM
he should replenish those apples and leave copies of his photo's and a copy of the tresspassing / littering complaint with the local constablery. move the cam further back along her approach path so you can enjoy her pi$$ed off / concerned retreat next time she is there. return her litter in a bag to her porch

ElkMasterC
02-08-2009, 06:54 PM

Don't forget "Grand Theft Apple"

elkdom
02-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Don't forget "Grand Theft Apple"

or "trick or treat" PRIMOS delGratiO Interupttus!(deer hugging menopause) :tongue:

ruger#1
02-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Aw come on, She might be going to make you guys an apple pie. She needs to be sprayed with skunk scent, Ps love those tartan pants, She must of gotten them from a case of uncle Bens beer.

One Shot
02-08-2009, 07:33 PM
The bear should have taken the opportunity to bite her in the a$$ when she was bent over stealing his apples.:razz:

thunderheart
02-08-2009, 08:39 PM
nasty ole skank ... lmao post the pictures in the paper .. under the heading .. WANTED

betteroffishing
02-08-2009, 09:16 PM
clean and re-bate the area and leave a note in the middle of the pile of apples asking weather or not she is certain that there is no rifle pointed into the middle of this apple pile ???

bsa30-06
02-08-2009, 09:19 PM
I would take her a copy of the pictures and a copy of the regs where it states its illegal to interfere with a hunt and tell her if it happens again the evidence goes directly to the authorities.

Sitkaspruce
02-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Sigh...yeah she sure was an anti. We hunt on this property and another one nearby. He went and talked to her once and she got right pissed off and kept telling him to sue her. We talked about reporting her to the CO but at the same time we didnt want to cause a hassle for the land owner and possibly lose permission to hunt there.

Hmmm, That isn' old Ruth M is it?????.....:D

I cannot tell you what to do, but I think it is time for ALL of us to stop taking this kind of crap from the anti's. She needs to be stopped, and you need to take steps towards that. Report her, and see where it goes. You need to do this, as just putting it on here and talking about it is ok and a bit funny, but does not solve your problem. Not by a long shot... You might lose permission to hunt on the property????? You already have, since you are allowing her to ruin your hunting areas and letting her intimidate you... And as for the hassel for the land owner, if they cannot stand up what they have a right to allow you to do, then we are seriously in a lot of trouble with the anti's and every other NIMBY that lives next to us. They need to stand up and move forward with the tresspass.

WE need to start doing something about this and making the CO's actually start dealing with this, or it will just go away and we will lose another one. The CO's need to hear about this, so that they can actually start to bring the Crown (lawyers) and other enforcement agencies into the loop and do something about this. Otherwise why even waste your energy on it.

I will now get off my soap box...

Cheers

SS

ElkMasterC
02-08-2009, 09:31 PM
All joking aside, just tell the CO's and provide the pics to them.

How does the farmer feel about her trespassing? Does he know? Do they get along? You might have an ally there, and you wouldn't be ruining the deal you have.
At least 2 infractions there.
Plus Grand Theft Apple.
Meddlesome Old Biddy.
A pox on her and her Depends.

Steeleco
02-08-2009, 10:14 PM
So rig up a "humane" snare and leave her hanging by an ankle for a wee bit, she'll not meddle in your affairs too soon after that. LOL

3kills
02-08-2009, 10:24 PM
take the pics to the land owner and talk to him about it and then report her

BCLongshot
02-08-2009, 10:30 PM
I kinda feel sorry for her...She's so damn ugly !

Elkhound
02-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Yup talk with the landowner and nail the old gal.

Ambush
02-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Get Gatehouse to come running out of the bush wearing the pink tutu and screaming about needing one good woman!!

sfire436
02-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Yup talk with the landowner and nail the old gal.

A bit of a geriatric fetish?:frown:

Jagermeister
02-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Hmmm, That isn' old Ruth M is it?????.....:D

I cannot tell you what to do, but I think it is time for ALL of us to stop taking this kind of crap from the anti's. She needs to be stopped, and you need to take steps towards that. Report her, and see where it goes. You need to do this, as just putting it on here and talking about it is ok and a bit funny, but does not solve your problem. Not by a long shot... You might lose permission to hunt on the property????? You already have, since you are allowing her to ruin your hunting areas and letting her intimidate you... And as for the hassel for the land owner, if they cannot stand up what they have a right to allow you to do, then we are seriously in a lot of trouble with the anti's and every other NIMBY that lives next to us. They need to stand up and move forward with the tresspass.

WE need to start doing something about this and making the CO's actually start dealing with this, or it will just go away and we will lose another one. The CO's need to hear about this, so that they can actually start to bring the Crown (lawyers) and other enforcement agencies into the loop and do something about this. Otherwise why even waste your energy on it.

I will now get off my soap box...

Cheers

SS

I like this idea and 3Kills about taking it to the landowner. Unfortunately, unless the landowner is at loggerheads with the old broad, the latter suggestion could be detrimental, but it it's put to him that the old broad is taking control of his land, he might have a want for kicking her sorry "Value Village" tartan covered ass.

Elkhound
02-08-2009, 11:02 PM

The pants were hot:redface:

Johnnybear
02-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Get Gatehouse to come running out of the bush wearing the pink tutu and screaming about needing one good woman!!

I just pissed myself:redface:.

Ciskman
02-09-2009, 09:42 AM

Haha good one....The cat litter made it to her garden after my buddie talked to her a couple of times with her declaring she didn't care because cat litter made good fertilizer. It was mentioned to her that what she was doing was illegal and thats when she went into her "so sue me" rant over and over again. Then she started throwing cats at us and screaming unintelligebly. Anyways as far as I know nothing ever showed up again for the rest of the season. The cat litter was mentioned to the land owner for her knowledge but we didnt say much about the apples. The landowner is a sweet very old lady. Capitol S on the sweet. Anyways we didnt want to stir up a bunch of shit. GUess we will see what happens next season...

By the way the throwing of cats never happend:razz:

Mr. Dean
02-09-2009, 11:24 AM
As I see it, the land-owner would have little involvement with the pursuit of charges (other than trespass). If you can get a signed letter stating permission for hunting, and they're willing to answer a question or two from a LEO,,, the ball is in your court.

It it were me, I'd talk to the land-owner and head right on down to the local authorities and DEMAND action. This kind of shit is inexcusable IMO.

What would make for icing on the cake, is if the property owner would seek trespass charges also....

What she is missing is that this IS criminal.... Screw the monitory BS, get her in cuffs! :wink:

BCrams
02-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Sounds like you got owned Ciskman :lol:

In any case, it appears from the pictures that the 'bait pile' was set up in a little clearing or area which is easily accessed via foot.....easy enough that an old lady can walk to without any trouble.....:roll:

If you wanted to keep the peace between landowners ....... a suggestion would be to simply create your apple pile on or beside a game trail in the bush somewhere where several trails converge and set up a tree stand over it which isn't noticable.

You'll probably be more successful catching a deer in the woods on the bait pile at all hours of the day vs waiting for one at first light or last light in the evenings in the open and disturbed by old ladies wanting to wreck your hunt.

Ciskman
02-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Sounds like you got owned Ciskman :lol:

In any case, it appears from the pictures that the 'bait pile' was set up in a little clearing or area which is easily accessed via foot.....easy enough that an old lady can walk to without any trouble.....:roll:

If you wanted to keep the peace between landowners ....... a suggestion would be to simply create your apple pile on or beside a game trail in the bush somewhere where several trails converge and set up a tree stand over it which isn't noticable.

You'll probably be more successful catching a deer in the woods on the bait pile at all hours of the day vs waiting for one at first light or last light in the evenings in the open and disturbed by old ladies wanting to wreck your hunt.

You are absolutly right. This is my buddies stand but I have hunted it a few times. The bucks almost never step out until its dark. You can always hear them rummaging around in the woods waiting for darkness. Smart deer. The funny part is is that even with all the disturbance she did their were still deer everywhere all after dark mind you...check out some pics

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/205.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/237.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/512.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/119.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/122.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/132.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/198.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/annie_cory/250.jpg

BCrams
02-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Cool pics!!

I guarantee if you set up back in the bush with a bait pile on the trail(s) or tiny opening in the bush ~100 yards in or more these guys are using - you'll slay em.

A fellow I know in the Peace who always had his stand(s) on the edges of fields for white-tailed deer. While he got the odd buck, it wasn't until he bought a couple trail cameras and found that the biggest bucks weren't hitting the fields until several hours after dark and were leaving the fields early before light.

Changed things around and set up on the trail(s) about 400 yards from the fields and has since hammered several 160's class bucks he otherwise wouldn't have taken in the open.

Its a waiting game, of which many hunters don't have the patience for.

proguide66
10-17-2012, 07:42 PM
thats some funny shit.YOU KNOW Gatehouse was loving the 'bendover' shots !:twisted:

Davey Crockett
10-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Before you confront her, please do us all a favor. Take a poop on the apples, pour more apples on top of said poop and get us some more pics. Maybe put up a second cam to get her facial expression when she realizes what is on her fingers. Justice served.

huntcoop
10-17-2012, 08:23 PM
This thread is as old as the 'ol bitch stealing the apples, Ciskman, is she still alive?

Ciskman
10-17-2012, 08:31 PM
Before you confront her, please do us all a favor. Take a poop on the apples, pour more apples on top of said poop and get us some more pics. Maybe put up a second cam to get her facial expression when she realizes what is on her fingers. Justice served.

You got it!...To the DeLorean! :mrgreen:

This thread is as old as the 'ol bitch stealing the apples, Ciskman, is she still alive?

I dug this one up on another thread about catching thieves on cams...I dont know what ever came of her..Ive unfortunately been posted to Bantario for a few years.

huntcoop
10-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Ciskman, you have my deepest sympathies.

10-18-2012, 08:50 AM
thats some funny shit.YOU KNOW Gatehouse was loving the 'bendover' shots !:twisted:

And PG66 Resurects a gooder!
lol.... How was the next season? Did you ever run into lil miss anti?

jetboat jim
10-19-2012, 03:07 PM
posting a photo of someone without thier consent can get you in some large doo-doo.............i learned from doing it.

Old Crow
10-19-2012, 04:15 PM
posting a photo of someone without thier consent can get you in some large doo-doo.............i learned from doing it.

That becasue you had a camera set up in the truck stop shitter

ruger#1
10-19-2012, 04:27 PM
That becasue you had a camera set up in the truck stop shitter Intead of poleroid he used hemroid and shot some shitty pictures.