PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here about these scum bags???

40inchtwister
01-27-2009, 11:40 AM
http://www.dailyheraldtribune.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1400066

I moved up here to grande prairie a lil more then 3 years ago....... I lucked out and became freinds with a guy i worked with and found out that him and his family own around 8000 acres 30 mins north of here .... they themselves dont hunt and he said that nobody else really hunts the land either so fly at her..... needless to say the area was unreal that first year was unreal we killed some awsome deer. But the last 2 havnt seemed so good .... didnt really see the deer we did before .. something was wrong.. and i didnt think it was from hunting pressure because there wasnt many ppl out there ... but there was 2 brothers i ran into alot .. the youngest brother guided for @#%@#$$ outfitting and scooped me on some dandy mule deer in bow season... lots of times he would see us putting a stalk on a group of the big bucks and drive through the fields and scare them away. needless to say i didnt like this kid.. .. in the fall of 07 my uncle came up from cranbrook to hunt with me and the first morning out he missed the biggest whitetail of his life 4 times at 100-150 yards .. buck fever i guess ... anyways to make a long story short the next morning we found 3 dead bucks in 3 different fields all decent 5by5s and it looked as if someone shot them in the moon light then drove out and looked at them and decided they werent "throphy size" and just left them... the 2 guys in this story im telling you are the ones in that article i posted above this story... i put 2 and 2 together and realized why the hunting out there was so terrible the last couple years... these guys were shooting everything in sight and all the big bucks.. out of season in the middle of the night whenever they wanted. i cant wait to hear what these wastes of skin get for a sentence...

BigBanger
01-27-2009, 11:55 AM
Goof balls .

elkdom
01-27-2009, 11:59 AM
NO Worries! ALBERTA F+W and the Alberta justice system will SOCK IT TO EM!
when the fines get handed down , they will pee their pants. a few years back the MOE rounded up a group of " Super Poachers" around Dawson Creek, that case there was about 4/5 people involved and ended up a couple hundred charges and convictions, some fines were up around $20,000 and long hunting suspensions, although POACHERS dont really need hunting licenses, I hope they get ROASTED on this Alberta case!

40inchtwister
01-27-2009, 12:07 PM
Two Spirit River men have been charged under the Wildlife Act with illegally trading in big game trophy antlers following a nine month undercover investigation by Alberta Fish and Wildlife.
At least 170 animals were killed and traded in seven separate incidents, including mule deer, white tailed deer, elk and moose.
Spirit River residents reported the activity and Alberta Sustainable Resources began the investigation nine months ago after public complaints about a website advertising the sale of trophy antlers.
The two men, whose names have not been released, have their first court case appearance scheduled for Feb. 23 in Grande Prairie.
The maximum penalty for such charges are a $100,000 fine and two years in jail for each count

cainer
01-27-2009, 01:23 PM
***eneh! Some time in the concrete hotel should be a pleasant experience for these idiots...along with a nice hefty fine.

boxhitch
01-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Hope they can't pull their 'Get out of jail free' status cards.

ovis40
02-18-2009, 12:49 AM
***eneh! Some time in the concrete hotel should be a pleasant experience for these idiots...along with a nice hefty fine.

Plus they get three meals a day and all the sex they want!! lol

SteadyGirl
02-18-2009, 04:39 PM
:-(what a shame for all those animals to get taken that way

Status cards? *groan* :roll: hey i'm half polish do I get a card for that? maybe if I go back to the part of germany that used to be part of poland i can have super rights/a free ride:eek:

500grhollowpoint
02-18-2009, 04:47 PM
Let's not deteriorate this thread into a bash indian thread folks.

Wow, 170 animals, unreal:eek:

Will
02-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Poaching Stinks....and Poaching for monetary profit is the worst kind !

Hope they get to share a Cell with some Big Samsquantch with a round the clock Fetish for sodomy ! :D

chilcotin hillbilly
02-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Well put, Will.

Brett
02-21-2009, 10:03 AM
they should be charged with trespassing as well!

Steadygirl, I thought Mastercard was German?:-P

6 K
02-21-2009, 11:56 AM
People like this deserve two the back of the head. No repeat offenders!
Their clients/buyers should get the same.
You'll note I said people, regardless of whatever the background or occupation.

mountainman
02-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Never hear of it but I hope the book they throw at them breaks their necks!!

Phreddy
02-25-2009, 10:56 PM
On a bright note, I just foundout that the major drug pusher/big game poacher in this area experimented with some of his merchandise and now has a major heroin habit that has cost him just about everything he held dear to his heart. Needless to say, I was very sympathetic.

benbeckoutfitters
09-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Wellll im gonna give my two cents here......
I currently live (rent) on a large acreage outside of cranbrook... last fall around this time i was watching about 14 elk and as the sun started rising i realized the one bull i had been watching was to what i seen alittttllle small if he was a 6 he was insanely small......the bull ended up windn me and just as he turned KABOOOOMM from the other end of the feild....Down goes the bull 200 yards in front of me lay, from what i thought was a 5..so i walked over the other so called hunters were walking over i could here them saying ooooo.....oo ya looks like...ya ya hes a 6....oo man thats a load off phew....(thick fog barely light didnt know we were standing there...) turns out the bull had a 6 a sticker as long as this word...anyways a week later im just leaving for work and BOOOM pitch black out fellas....this ass clown dumped a 3 point by spike bull.....and tried to leave....COS showed up caught him turns out many many infractions....they give him 300 dollar money fine and he had donate the meat....unreall....bottom line...little did they know he had killed a bull one week prior....these guys should be fined all to helll