PDA

View Full Version : Meeting members

Bow Walker
01-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Well...I had the pleasure of being re-aquainted with Dragginbait today (met him once before at a 3D shoot up at the Vic F&G club last year), and also the pleasure of meeting "Fozzy" on Boxing Day Night.

I moonlight as an archery tech at the local "Outfitters" out here in Sooke. I do it on my dayoff from my regular job of meatcutting. Boxing Day night the stor has its annual Boxing Day Blowout and Free Food Fest. It runs from 6pm to 10pm and it is well attended as you can imagine - lottsa freeloaders for the famous Chili, and the appies:wink: :razz:

Towards the end of the night I notice this "somewhat disreputable" character loitering in the background, accompanied by a real looker - if you know what I mean:wink:. Turns out it was Fozzy and his wife - also turns out that he isn't "all" that disreputable afterall:eek:. Yep! A nice guy! Who'd thunk it?!? We had a great chat and I hope that it won't be the last.

That was Boxing Day - today, I was re-aquainted with Dragginbait who is (if you can believe it) also in the "Nice Guy" category. He took up waaay too much of my time (my coffee got cold, and I was late for lunch!), but we had a great time "bonding". Sorry Terry, I know I promised not to tell but it just too juicy to keep to myself.

A couple of minor adjustments to his "equipment" and he was as happy as the proverbial "pig-in-poop"! Some guys are sooo easy.:redface::twisted:

BTW Terry, I got 6 of your arrows built today. I'll finish the rest by next Tuesday. Bring an arm and a leg for payment...:wink: Those are going to be some fast and light arrows. :shock:00Buck better watch his "6" - that's all I gotta say about them.

Also Terry - I apologize for not offering you a coffee today:redface:. I'll get you two next time to make up for the lack of manners. Onna da house, as the saying goes.

Beat that Bill!!:twisted:

OOBuck
01-02-2009, 08:54 PM
You old guys gota use the 6" centers I'll stick to the 3" or smaller :cool:

Bow Walker, what really scary is last time I was out at Eagle eye looking for you, Draggin Bait phoned the store looking for you while I was there looking at all the goodies!! You are more popular than you thunk!! :grin:

PS he wanted something, I just wanted to harass you! :grin::grin::grin:

Bow Walker
01-02-2009, 09:06 PM
There you are!! Word had it that you'd gone into hiding with The Hermit somewhere just a bit east of Jordan River.

Cave Dwellers Anonymous?

It's all good. I love this shit!

OOBuck
01-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Between plowing snow & running the daytime job stuff doesn't leave much time for anything else.......

The Hermit snores he's no good for nothing, at least thanks what FrankO tells me.....:roll:

Bow Walker
01-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Well I guess Bill's "Bum-buddy" would know about the snoring! Sorry Frank, my typing runneth away some times. It'th a thlippery thlope once you get thtarted down it............

fozzy
01-03-2009, 12:15 AM
Towards the end of the night I notice this "somewhat disreputable" character loitering in the background, accompanied by a real looker - if you know what I mean:wink:. Turns out it was Fozzy and his wife - also turns out that he isn't "all" that disreputable afterall:eek:. Yep! A nice guy! Who'd thunk it?!? We had a great chat and I hope that it won't be the last.

Hehe, that's pretty funny. :) Maybe I should grow some hair again?
It had been a while since we were in the store and things had changed around some.

Dragginbait
01-03-2009, 01:13 AM
[quote=Bow Walker;386770] Turns out it was Fozzy and his wife - also turns out that he isn't "all" that disreputable afterall:eek:. Yep! A nice guy!

I've known Fozzy for a few years now through racing but me and my wife met him with his wife for the first time at a wedding last year of a mutual friend and we had a good talk for awhile then.

p.s. Fozzy, if your still interested in shooting trap, the boxing day shoot was postponed until Jan 25 at the Vic fish and game.pm me if your interested.