PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Valley Special Area...

kastles
12-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Where do i get this raser Valley Special Area Hunting licence? walmart? and i've just signed up at mission rod and gun but have not recieved any paperwork saying i have 2 million liability. can i still go out and hunt? thanks

kastles

Ian F.
12-28-2008, 12:17 PM
If you are a BC hunting federation member that works, or if you have house insurance so does that. Anywhere that sells hunting licenses should sell the fraser valley permit.

Jimbo
12-28-2008, 05:56 PM
" i've just signed up at mission rod and gun"

Check your club membership card for the insurance provider.

bruin
12-28-2008, 10:01 PM
With your membership should come bc wildlife federation insurace. When I get my licence I think I provided my club membership number. I get my special area at Hub Sports in Abby but I'm sure that any license seller would have them.

pattern master
12-28-2008, 10:38 PM
bruin is right with my delta ladner gun club membership i am a bcwf member and am covered under the insurance policy

Tarp Man
12-29-2008, 09:36 AM
If you are in Mission, check Belle's Sports on Main Street. Hub's in Abby is the other place. Make sure to bring your hunting licence.

dutchie
12-29-2008, 11:33 PM
Kastles, I got mine and you can't get them at walmart... it is too complex for them.

You have to go to a actual store to buy the permit, I got mine in Langley, that is Were Jessonml got his too and I belive Fry too!

Talk to you later!

Dutchie