PDA

View Full Version : Winduk Snows

Qwa-honn
12-12-2008, 03:39 PM
I just recieved my Winduck snows and am looking forward to using them. Has anyone else ever used one of these products on here?
I have a buddy that has a reel wings and it works great if you can keep it in the air. I looked at the wings of this and they are similar so thought they might make the differance for the snows.

sneg
01-15-2009, 08:19 AM
hey Qwa-honn did you use your winduck snows before season closure ?
How did it work ? it was good season for me for snows,just pass shooting.now I'm thinking to get some stuff for Feb. season.
thanks

Qwa-honn
01-16-2009, 02:50 PM
No I didn't get a chance to use them, it just never seemed to pan out to try for the snows. I have them set and ready for the next round though.

Zekeland
01-17-2009, 10:00 PM
I have tried spinners for snows with not that much sucess.

If you want a real snow decoy with movement and real results try out the sillosocks snow flapper....they work with as little as 3 in a spread or 10-20 of them to simulate a large flock landing.

www.sillosock.com (http://www.sillosock.com)

They work in mild to strong winds, heavy winds I take them down.....

sneg
01-27-2009, 02:28 PM
i got mine sillosocks from waterfowlproshop, seems alright.also ordered carry lite snow floaters from wholesale sport. they just called to say that floaters are discontinued. does anyone have idea where i can get snow geese floatting decoys ?

branthunter
04-03-2009, 06:58 PM
i got mine sillosocks from waterfowlproshop, seems alright.also ordered carry lite snow floaters from wholesale sport. they just called to say that floaters are discontinued. does anyone have idea where i can get snow geese floatting decoys ?

There were a bunch in Craigslist yesterday.