PDA

View Full Version : thanks

bow_tech_kaldan
12-07-2008, 09:17 PM
I'd like to thank the guys at my local fish 'N' Game store HUB's out in abby Travis set me up with some stuff and had a good weekend of shootin hay bales.... got a few good welts from the times when I wasnt paying attencion to my posture but pain's a good teacher to not do something

Steeleco
12-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Hub's is a great store for sure, wish Roger was a site sponsor?

NaStY
12-07-2008, 10:04 PM
I'd like to thank the guys at my local fish 'N' Game store HUB's out in abby Travis set me up with some stuff and had a good weekend of shootin hay bales.... got a few good welts from the times when I wasnt paying attencion to my posture but pain's a good teacher to not do something

Was that you that bought the new bowtech? Your the industrial electrician?

Hub's is a great store for sure, wish Roger was a site sponsor?

All I have to do is ask him. Im sure he would be game for it.

Johnnybear
12-07-2008, 10:06 PM
All I have to do is ask him. Im sure he would be game for it.

I love it when the ball is rolling;-).

Bow Walker
12-08-2008, 10:27 AM
:confused:Details, details man! What did you get? Pics would be great as well.:wink:

Does Hub's have a website?

Never mind......I found it. For those interested, here it is.

http://www.hubsports.com/

newhunterette
12-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Hubs is awesome :)

bow_tech_kaldan
12-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Yea, that was me... :D I buy every thing their were you the other guy down stairs then? I picked up the Sniper, it replaced the tomKat... Pictures are on my phone it was awsome for the first hour then I got damn tired and kept on getting slapped by the draw string when I released it

NaStY
12-09-2008, 06:57 AM
Yea, that was me... :D I buy every thing their were you the other guy down stairs then? I picked up the Sniper, it replaced the tomKat... Pictures are on my phone it was awsome for the first hour then I got damn tired and kept on getting slapped by the draw string when I released it

Yup was so.

I thought you said it was your first bow?

Anyways, where are you shooting?

bow_tech_kaldan
12-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Yes, it is my first bow

:confused:Details, details man! What did you get? Pics would be great as well.:wink:

in case he didnt know i was just sayin its the same bow as the tomKat, but with a new'er name

shot at my budie's farm set up a big white hay bale, with some targets painted on it didnt have a cam except for the one on my cell so no pics

Bow Walker
12-09-2008, 05:44 PM
If you're getting wrist slap - try relaxing and dropping your bow-hand shoulder and crooking your bow-hand elbow just a bit. That should help in the bruise department.

Bowzone_Mikey
12-09-2008, 09:20 PM
another thing to do about wrist slap is try holding the bow on the meat of your palm .. and your hand position is at a 45 degree angle to the bow ..

the bow should be straight up and down but your pinky finger should be at about 7 or 8 oclock (figerativly speaking)

...........( I Fore finger
........( ...I Middle Finger
......( .....I Ring Finger
...( ........I Pinky Finger

the "I" is the Bow grip/ risor while the "(" are youre knuckles

if you shoot like that constantly unless your bow is too long for you you should never slap your wrist