PDA

View Full Version : 20 guage for duaghter

longshot
11-20-2008, 09:45 PM
Well yesterday the gun showed up from Reliable Gun for my daughter. Nice youth gun and fits her perfectly. Its a rossi single shot break action in synthetic. Really excited to see her use it. Came with some remington nitro steel. 3/4 ounce 2 3/4" #4.

Just another gun for my son to clean after a hunt. HE TAKES FOREVER, but makes them spotless. Atleast I never have to worry about a not cleaned part with him around!

Longshot

thatskindafunny
11-21-2008, 11:30 AM
NICE, single shot means one shot one kill. You couldn't have picked a better gauge. Guess once she learns how to shoot it and starts to complain about the second bird getting away you'll have to buy her a pump 20 gauge. Love those 20 gauges don't like the price of the sheels thou.

Mr. Dean
11-21-2008, 11:42 AM
NICE, single shot means one shot one kill. You couldn't have picked a better gauge. Guess once she learns how to shoot it and starts to complain about the second bird getting away you'll have to buy her a pump 20 gauge. Love those 20 gauges don't like the price of the sheels thou.

There not that bad... Only marginally more that that of a 12.

Good choice.

longshot
11-21-2008, 06:17 PM

The shells cost around 24$ a box. :sad: All well, at least she can only shoot one at a time!:razz: