PDA

View Full Version : GANG BANGERS ??? I know its a problen in the city but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

elkdom
11-16-2008, 04:23 PM
So I doing some sneaking around for white tails this morning and I hear some trees breaking and some loud grunts and moans , so being kinda nosey I decide to check it out! well after some tedious willow dancing I get close enuf to take some pics of THESE guys and they are vandalizing trees and tearing up the ground and pushing each other around a bit! gee's its gettin so the bush isnt safe and quiet any more! I got within about 30 yards of these VANDALS and they could have cared less ! and man are the deer rutting big time now, combined effort mulies and whities, some white tail bucks are checking thier scrapes every couple of hours! saw 3 decent whity bucks today,but all in the 150 class average size mature with 4 or 5 points on each side! only one mature muley today a 5x6 and a bunch of does, and a wolverine and a couple of yoties,,,,,,, to be continued

pics of the Gang bangers in todays gallery,,,

WoodOx
11-16-2008, 04:41 PM
150" whitey! thats nice from where Iam from!

elkdom
11-16-2008, 04:47 PM
150" whitey! thats nice from where Iam from!

well I want a big one, I dont like deer meat ( to each his own,no prob there) so if I have to gut and skin one of those STINKEE things it will have to worth my while, fortunate to live in DEER HEAVEN so I am fussy, but I will tell you where those 2 , 150 type whities are if you want em ! lol