PDA

View Full Version : TBBC Late WTArchery Hunt and Rendell Ck Dinner

greybark
09-12-2005, 07:24 PM
:) The Traditional Bowhunters of BC will hold their 3rd Annual "Rendell Ck Dinner" during the late season Whitetail Deer hunt in Rock Ck. The Dinner is slated for Sat 3rd Dec . The Dinner formate has been started on the TBBC web site www.kics.bc.ca/tbbc (http://www.kics.bc.ca/tbbc) and will be updated as required . Check out past menues on Campfire forums to see what is involved .
;-) Last year we had 68 raucuos bowhunters attend this most unique evening. We don`t care what bow you use as long as you use it. All bowhunters are are welcome.
:) Again as in the past a "TALL TAILS COMPITION" will be held with the presentations coming from a Treestand mounted in the middle of the room.
;-) There is room for about 12 more bowhunters and you can reserve thru me via e-mail . Take advantage of a quality hunt and enjoy a truly unique and special evening. Some cabin space may be available , Ph MAX at250- 864-5309

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

NEEHAMA
09-13-2005, 09:07 AM
does a cross-bow count ?

270WIN
09-13-2005, 09:59 AM
so do you have to reserve space. i was there last year had a great time and plan on going this year there was 4 in are group last year and well we will probly have 1 more

greybark
09-13-2005, 10:13 AM
does a cross-bow count ?

Hey NEEHAMA , You bet !!!!!!

greybark
09-13-2005, 10:16 AM
so do you have to reserve space. i was there last year had a great time and plan on going this year there was 4 in are group last year and well we will probly have 1 more

;-) Hey 270WIN , Consider you and your group registered . Look foward to seeing you there.

Blacktail
09-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Greybark

Unfortunately my buddy and I will not be able to make the dinner but we are coming in on the Sunday night and will be staying at the old double E camp

maybe see ya around the valley

greybark
09-14-2005, 07:41 PM
:sad: Hey Blacktail , To bad you can`t make it. But keep trying you never know.