PDA

View Full Version : bow sight

calvin L
10-20-2008, 08:08 PM
My wife as got me a spott hogg/ hoggit hunter sight 7 pin .010 with rap
for Birthday I was totaly caught of guard.

It as the 2nd and 3rd axis leveling it seems to be a very well built sight . As ant one else used this sight before I have set it up I just need to get out and sight it in

I am glad I still have a week off for bow season in dec

Ambush
10-20-2008, 09:15 PM
I use that sight, as do several people I know. In my opinion, it is the best hunting sight avaliable [for my type of hunting]. If it's not to late though, return it and get the .019" pins. The .010" are to small and fragile for hunting. Good luck in December.

Bowzone_Mikey
10-21-2008, 06:31 PM
I agree on the pin size ... .010 are great for 3D or target

I dont use it but have in the past and its an awesome sight, you wont be disapointed

I dont use it because I have gone to a single pin/adjustible on my hunting bow

calvin L
10-22-2008, 12:31 PM
I will give the sight a try as I have returned gifts before that my wife has given me (not to smart:wink:) My dogs also got me a 100 buck gift card if I would like to change out the pins . It may have to do toward a new bow .

GoatGuy
10-23-2008, 06:19 PM
My wife as got me a spott hogg/ hoggit hunter sight 7 pin .010 with rap
for Birthday I was totaly caught of guard.

It as the 2nd and 3rd axis leveling it seems to be a very well built sight . As ant one else used this sight before I have set it up I just need to get out and sight it in

I am glad I still have a week off for bow season in dec

You can't be serious. :frown:

You aren't planning on going hunting are you???

Stone Sheep Steve
10-23-2008, 06:34 PM
You can't be serious. :frown:

You aren't planning on going hunting are you???

Definitely a positive sign.

I think she's been reading our posts:smile:.

SSS

GoatGuy
10-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Definitely a positive sign.

I think she's been reading our posts:smile:.

SSS

either that or it'll give him something to do before dinner.:razz:

boxhitch
10-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Now the dog shi_ will get cleaned up so he can use the yard. Clever.

calvin L
10-24-2008, 06:00 PM
So much help on here I see . GG as soon as you get off your a$$ and ask that young lady (before a goodlooking guy like myself takes her from you :tongue:) for her hand (not just for the horses) you then see young man just how life changes old one shot will soo find out also ..

Boxhitch how have you been I see sleep is in order for the old boy . Nice to see you back .We will have to get togther soon to shoot he crap .

calvin l

GoatGuy
10-24-2008, 06:19 PM
So much help on here I see . GG as soon as you get off your a$$ and ask that young lady (before a goodlooking guy like myself takes her from you :tongue:) for her hand (not just for the horses) you then see young man just how life changes old one shot will soo find out also ..

Well, she's got her core and she came out for a week of wander around the mountains in the EK so I'm staying optimistic. Training a monster - she's passed up a pile of bucks.

Boxhitch how have you been I see sleep is in order for the old boy . Nice to see you back .We will have to get togther soon to shoot he crap .

calvin l

Check your email.