PDA

View Full Version : re-locating to Terrace

islandarcher
10-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Well after nearly 28 years on Vancouver Island (born and raised), it appears to be a near certainty that I will be moving to Terrace for a new career. Don't know if I will be settled in time to attempt a moose hunt, but the late season either sex whitetail bowhunt is intriguing. Strictly a traditional bowhunter, never rifle hunted. So who calls the area home? Anyone care to share a little info, hunting or otherwise. Will be looking to rent for now, preferably a two bedroom, pet friendly for our little beagle.

Robinhood
10-09-2008, 03:35 AM
Don't know much about Terrace IA but good luck with the move.

sawmill
10-09-2008, 05:45 AM
I lived there and in Hazelton 15 years ago and there were no whities ever seen there ,fishing is awesome though,steelhead right now and Coho.:mrgreen:

BCbillies
10-09-2008, 08:39 AM
PM sent your way!

huntergirl270
10-09-2008, 09:04 AM
My cousin's husband hunts and so does a friend of mine's hubby and they all live up there. Get settled and pm me and maybe you guys could arrange something. I would love to relocate to up there if there wasn't so much darn snow!
Sherry

derek p
10-09-2008, 06:48 PM
As a born and raised Terracite, you will find the fishing absolutlely amazing and some fantastic hunting oppertunities, once you get settled in send me a pm and I will walk you around the neighbohood. I now reside in Vancouver, but spent the better part of 20 years climbing mountains and crossing rivers..