PDA

View Full Version : Deer/Chukar hunting Near Kamloops

Don_Abbate
10-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Me and a friend are probobly going to make it out to savona some time soon i have hunted the area before but only for chukars was just wondering how the deer sightings were in that area, no spots needed just information on the deer sightings from people who know the area thanks.

cxvalleyman
10-06-2008, 09:47 PM
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p347/cxvalleyman/HuntingTripinAshcroft015.jpg

I Got this guy in Savona last year in oct. Seen alot of deer.

Don_Abbate
10-06-2008, 11:08 PM
beautiful buck valleyman i hope to see something like that thanks for the reply

BigfishCanada
10-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Don this weather seems to have the odd big buck but more a ton of 2 and 3's running around savona right now. You should be ok for freezer bucks. Mulies that is,

Jelvis
10-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Six mile hwy dead deer from motor vehicles along the Six Mile developments just east of Savano coming down to Kamlloops Lake. Up Duran and Indian Gardens Creekage. Deers being seen spikes, two points, three points, four points and bigger. Walk off the road a ways and -----------
---------------------------------------------KaPowWowBooM-
Jelly - Six Miles got a pile.

bigmike
10-07-2008, 05:25 PM
jels crazy

there arent very good numbers in six mile this year

Jelvis
10-07-2008, 05:48 PM
OK mister know it all, lol, where are the deer then? lol-lmao- well? Jel-if you know all the numbers so good where's all the deer. I might be wrong but you ain't right-Kid Rock.
Jel-Rock, walk the walk let's hear your prognustications
bigmike? Where's the deer? lol

bigmike
10-07-2008, 05:50 PM
there aint no deer around savona.........you gotta go to the koots to find the bucks:tongue:

Jelvis
10-07-2008, 05:54 PM
I heard some fellas went up that way and out of five people got five deer hangin at Tunkwa right by Savano. What time do the sunset up at Tunkwa area? lol. Mr know it all. lol So who's got their wires crossed? lol Jel-Tunkwa