PDA

View Full Version : 2 bucks in the freezer!

dirtybucker
10-06-2008, 01:39 PM
well yesterday was an excellent day to say the least... damp, cold, lots of deer on the move, who could ask for a better day? it started off when me and a buddy went out to our favorite spot so do a little still hunting, within 15mins deer start moving through the trees and it wasnt very long after that that a nice little 2 point steped in front of me about 75yrds away... unfortunatly he was facing me staight on... of course! so after 5 mins of him staring me down he finally turned and began to walk away and thats when i let my .243 ring out and down he went i couldnt be happier a nice little deer to help fill the freezer along with the whitetail i shot in early september...but thats not the end of the story after we gut and skin my deer out we took it to my meat cutters and dropped him off... we later returned to the spot that evening to try to get one for my buddy and sure enough just as we were walking back in another 2 point is in there as if he were waiting for us.. so after some manouvering and a missed shot my buddy finally let a shot go right through the heart putting the buck down for good... woohoo 2 bucks in 1 day like i said before can it get any better... thanks for reading and i guess im off to hunt for the elusive elk...pics coming soon

shoot to kill
10-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Right on! looking forward to the pics

Phil
10-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Buck ya!....

Mr. Dean
10-07-2008, 12:02 AM
buck buck. :smile:

Big Daddy Ryan
10-07-2008, 07:17 AM
Wow two bucks in one day thats awesome! Congrats, looking forward to the pics.

dirtybucker
10-07-2008, 10:30 AM
well here is the pic of the buck i shot... im still waiting on my buddy to send me the pics of his, sorry the pic is kinda small i cant figure out how to get them bigger.. thanks for lookin :razz:

dirtybucker
10-07-2008, 11:07 AM
mabey these will be better

http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq163/buckster86/?action=view&current=puppypics013.jpg

http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq163/buckster86/?action=view&current=puppypics012.jpg