PDA

View Full Version : tunkwa lake

swampdonkey
10-06-2008, 08:57 AM
what happen to the tunkwa lake report from yesterday did i miss something last night when i was at work:cry:

Mr. Dean
10-06-2008, 09:34 AM
IIRC it got all turned inside-out. Thus a deletion was in order.

bigmike
10-06-2008, 12:52 PM
IIRC it got all turned inside-out. Thus a deletion was in order.
it was actually quite an accurate report.
I dont know why you guys would delete a thread that exposed a poacher for what he is.

The CO was called by more than one person and i was backed up on that on here by people that were there

Mr. Dean
10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
I didn't even see the thread. Just recalling a memmo.... No Comment; But I am sure that there were valid reasons. Perhaps ya missed them (?).

10-06-2008, 01:50 PM
it was actually quite an accurate report.
I dont know why you guys would delete a thread that exposed a poacher for what he is.

The CO was called by more than one person and i was backed up on that on here by people that were there

IIRC the CO didn't press charges and nobody saw him shoot a deer in the dark. That means all the evidence against him is circumstantial, so why make it out like he is a poacher? Isn't he innocent until proven guilty?

If someone actually saw something and he was charged/convicted then yes, I agree 100% that he should be exposed. Unless I missed something that was not the case.

Caveman
10-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Can't leave this site for a minute...........You miss out on all the "Juicy Stuff"!!

swampdonkey
10-06-2008, 02:52 PM
i did miss out by the lookof it

johnk
10-06-2008, 05:13 PM
One hundred percent of the blame goes to THE VEGETARIANS(or PETA or TREEHUGGERS)! They fuel threads like that to keep us all glued to our computers and out of the bush!!:redface:

Marc
10-06-2008, 08:04 PM
The reason I deleted it is because it has no business being on here. BigMike is accusing someone of something that he never saw done, the CO's talked to them and let them go. Let the CO's do their job and others mind their own buisness.

I've know GRIZZ personally for several years and if he tells me he didn't shoot a deer after dark then he didn't shoot a deer after dark. Read the forum guidlines, belittling or slander will not be tolerated. Get off your witch hunt or you'll find yourself serfing somewheres else, end of story.

Marc.

bigmike
10-06-2008, 10:11 PM
The reason I deleted it is because it has no business being on here. BigMike is accusing someone of something that he never saw done, the CO's talked to them and let them go. Let the CO's do their job and others mind their own buisness.

I've know GRIZZ personally for several years and if he tells me he didn't shoot a deer after dark then he didn't shoot a deer after dark. Read the forum guidlines, belittling or slander will not be tolerated. Get off your witch hunt or you'll find yourself serfing somewheres else, end of story.

Marc.

so i guess its who you know and not what you saw around this place:mad:

If it never happened i wouldnt have posted it
and i wasnt the only one who was there and posted it

Elkhound
10-06-2008, 11:39 PM
ok...so another thread locked. Knock it off. the CO who was there did not press charges so thats that. Whether it happened or not I have no idea. But as marc says....no slanderous comments please. This is a warning. Don't start this again. And for the record I do not know any of the individuals.

Mr. Dean
10-06-2008, 11:39 PM
so i guess its who you know and not what you saw around this place:mad:

If it never happened i wouldnt have posted it
and i wasnt the only one who was there and posted it

Then its safe to say that what ya saw was reported and now it's being handled by the proper authorities.

End of story.