PDA

View Full Version : Three point down

Fisher-Dude
10-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Headed out yesterday after work to hike around my favourite cutblock. I spotted some does feeding about a km away (this is a big block!) and put the sneak on. Just as I poked my head over the ridge for a look, about a dozen deer exploded in all directions. This guy made the mistake of stopping for a moment. Today, I'm definitely feeling the effects of the rushed 800 m drag through the logging debris, down to the road, just as it was getting dark!

cndnmike
10-04-2008, 09:17 AM
800m drag - now thats the kind of sore you don't mind being I bet...

Good looking deer. - What region?

calvin L
10-04-2008, 10:11 AM
You had your dog and the dirty max I can beleeve you just did not drive in and get him . IS the quad in the shop getting waxed:tongue:

mcrae
10-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Nice buck your dog really seems to like it as well!!!

Fisher-Dude
10-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Yeah, after licking up some blood, he barfed it up on my mom's kitchen floor. :| Dogs!

Mike - region 8. Calvin - I gotta get your number on speed dial for the next drag. :-P

rishu_pepper
10-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Should've just driven the quad into the cut block and towed him out; a road hunter like you shouldn't have to drag any distance, let alone 800m.

:lol:

Nice buck BTW :D

Stone Sheep Steve
10-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Yeah, after licking up some blood, he barfed it up on my mom's kitchen floor. :| Dogs!

Mike - region 8. Calvin - I gotta get your number on speed dial for the next drag. :-P

Glad I had my cell turned off:smile:.

I'll only help with the big mature bucks!:p

Make sure you give Calvin a call next. He might have to be reminded what a deer looks and smells like.

The "bun" is just about done!:-P

SSS

Mr. Dean
10-04-2008, 04:36 PM
FD whacked a buck AND he wasn't driving sumthin' when he saw it (?).

Wonders never cease! :razz:

model88
10-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Congrats FD, some good eatin there!!

brotherjack
10-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Right on! That'll keep you from getting overly skinny this winter. :)

10-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Nice goin' Pat.

Fisher-Dude
10-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Glad I had my cell turned off:smile:.

I'll only help with the big mature bucks!:p

Make sure you give Calvin a call next. He might have to be reminded what a deer looks and smells like.

The "bun" is just about done!:-P

SSS

I shoulda saved a tarsal gland for Calvin to roll around on. The only stinky thing he'll be handling will be shitty diapers! :?

GoatGuy
10-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Meat in the freezer - that a boy

budismyhorse
10-05-2008, 07:01 PM
congrats you killer you

calvin L
10-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Pat I will PM you my number as it will be nice to see how road hunters do it . Stone sheep steve I will be calling you as to the crap explotions on what to do . Hell I can even call if it is about worms .

calvin L

Stone Sheep Steve
10-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Pat I will PM you my number as it will be nice to see how road hunters do it . Stone sheep steve I will be calling you as to the crap explotions on what to do . Hell I can even call if it is about worms .

calvin L

Best to stock up on de-wormers before you need them;). You can never be too prepared.

Man, have I got some poopy stories for you!!:lol:

Just giving you a hard time as per norm. Maternity leave has got to be thee best time to get out hunting.....that is, if you've got a good sleeper on your hands. It's the next couple of years that get busy.

F/D I guess you'll be spending some time heading all the waaaaaaaay up to Reg 3???

SSS