PDA

View Full Version : Just Elk Action

bozzdrywall
10-01-2008, 01:14 PM
I have been really luckey the past week seeing lots of elk a few good 6 points, a few fives, a few spikes and a few cows. Iam hunting some remote country as far as i can go away from all the people i have been seeing this year. So far it seems to be working. I hope to connect with a big bull soon but we will just have to see what the stars have in store for me.
I will post each days events to keep you all informed until the big day. Till then lest hear some of your action.

Big7
10-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Saw two bulls yesterday, one larger guy (couldn't get a good look at his antlers before he disappeared) and the other was a nice 5x5 - I was cow talking him and he kept screaming at me from about 60 to 70 yds for around 20min or so. Couldn't grow a 6th point on him though!

bozzdrywall
10-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Not a dam thing tonight the first night in a week i have not seen elk. O well tomorrow is another day hope to have somthing interesting to read soon. more tomorrow

mcrae
10-01-2008, 08:22 PM
I am still eating last years elk so I took the year off elk and I am trying to get a decent whitetail or mulie this year...It seems like lots of guys are having some great success though its good to see.