PDA

View Full Version : deer hunting in 8-22

nano
09-30-2008, 02:13 PM
It is going to be my first time hunting deer in vernon and I was wondering if any one has any tips for me. I will be going up on the 9 of oct. thanks

Jelvis
09-30-2008, 04:06 PM
nano nano - Mork and Mindy -- know mule and whitetail
MU 8-22
Vernon (wernon)
Yes sir + sinorita, we got pheasant, we got quail, we got,
morning dove shooting in zee valley. It's good too.
You zink I'm kiddink, I'm not. Yes quail, pheasant and doves.
You want mule deers and whitetail too?
Both deer good hunting in King Edward Lake area, Amigo
On logging roads you will go.
One more to tantalize your huntink.
Aberdeen Lake reached from Lavington via good loggink roads which connects with Dee Lake-Beaver Lake road.
Lots of hunters to talk to as well. You owe me steak Jake.
Jelly - King Edward Lake zee best pardner. MU 8-22

Nooker77
10-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Go past Nicklen Lk Lodge great blocks to hunt...oops that 8 23 spec lk side is good as well/grizzly swamps...you a hiker or a quader?? Do you have a LEH doe draw? Good luck...Logging up King Ed so travel late in afternoon or have a bush radio...some tight spots so take her slow!!
Good Luck...pm me for more info!

nano
10-01-2008, 07:07 PM
we hunted grouse up in those areas last year, did good. what about oyama.

ThisIsLiving
10-01-2008, 07:16 PM
It is going to be my first time hunting deer in vernon and I was wondering if any one has any tips for me. I will be going up on the 9 of oct. thanks

I just recently moved from Vernon and have pretty much hunted there all my life.... what are you thinking whitetail... or muleys.... 8-22- 8-23 both MU's are pleantifull with deer and pretty much no matter where u go u should have no problems.... and maybe even run into the odd spike fork bull my dad and I have taken a couple in the past few years... and yes what nooker said they are heavily logging king eddie best to stay off unless you have a CB handy .... i havent really had much luck up there anyway.... few moose and deer..... towards cherryville almost any road u take is good.... Harris Creek road is decent.... for more info PM me as well

nano
10-01-2008, 08:05 PM
both witetail and muleys.