because you like taxidermy :lol:

Mr. Dean
09-29-2008, 11:55 AM
SON OF A _____!

Looky at the length on that bad boy... I is impressed :shock:
Gotta story link?

Dannybuoy
09-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks Mr Dean . it looks good on the wall here . I recently moved into a older house (1910) and it has the 9' ceilings and a room the the Mrs is letting me hang some mounts . Not a really interesting story , I snuck up on him and his buddy and bang-flop . :D I got it mounted partially cuz it was so symetrical and partially cuz it was the biggest for the local F&G club that year .

Mr. Dean
09-29-2008, 06:22 PM
My current avitar hangs in the stair-well. I have a half-mount Blackie that greets all that comes through thre front door. The Euro in my sigline sits atop of the sterio/TV components cabinet, along side the skull of Mr. BB. AND,,,, I got my 1st deers basket rack on a plaque that hangs in my office. The moderate 4x5 that I took a couple weeks ago, is going to be 'Euro-ized' also.

.........And theres a very special project that's also in the works. Lips are ZIPPED until its finished and hung. Sorry. :tongue:

Wish I had a room that could bring'em all together. The entrance way is BEGGING for a couple tanned yote hides. :rolleyes:

Momma's starting to wonder...