PDA

View Full Version : shooting goose/duck on the coast...

Mr. Friendly
09-28-2008, 06:26 PM
I've not got a shotgun or a vehicle, but where there's a will, there's a way...and hopefully a generous benefactor that'll teach me a trick or two.

I've been down in Kitsilano for the last three weeks, working and figuring this part of town out...hopefully I'll move more into central Van where the people are a bit more understanding.

In any case, I'd like some help to find a shotgun worth buying for goose/duck hunting...and someone willing to take me goose/duck hunting. I'd be grateful to the n'th degree! :D

rishu_pepper
09-28-2008, 11:02 PM
Get in touch with David:

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=26244

A different choke (mod) might serve you better though.

Qwa-honn
09-29-2008, 09:18 AM
I really love how clean this gun shoots. I cleaned mine for the first time this weekend after about a case of shells through it.(target loads to 3 1/2 mags) Man it looked like it only had a few rounds through it.

Crazy_Farmer
09-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Yea I noticed the same thing with my brothers sbe2 also. I clean my sx2 about once a month, probably after around 10 hunts and its pretty dirty especially if I shoot some trap loads aswell. After about 2 months last season, matts gun looked as if it had shot maybe a single box through it, they're good guns, been thinking about going with a m2 in the future.