PDA

View Full Version : Spatsizi here we come !

diharv
09-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Hello all
I read alot but post little so I'll get off my ar$e . This Sunday my partner and I will fly up to a lake in southern Spatsizi park in his 185 on floats . I have a bull draw again this year . Last year we connected on an immature bull and it was the only one we saw . But I tell you it has been the finest eating moose we have ever had so it has been a wonderful year of dining . Last year we were up at the same time but saw very very little and did not hear a peep out of the moose . Not even any cows or calves . This after hearing stories of wild success up there by my partner before I started to go up with him. Am hoping that this year will be different that we see alot more and I hope to experience the rut. I've shot two moose in my life and have hunted all my life but I have never heard a moose call in the wild so I hope to get that experience this year .
So when we get back I'll post the results here and hopefully I'll have to learn how to post some pictures . Wish us luck!
Harvey

Stone Sheep Steve
09-25-2008, 04:37 AM
Best of luck!

Take lots of pics and have fun.:smile:

SSS

Little Hawk
09-25-2008, 05:21 AM
Best wishes for a safe & successful hunt!
Looking forward to pics & maybe some video?

Cheers,
Terry

(one more sleep!)

kennyj
09-25-2008, 05:35 AM
Hi Harvey.
I think its a little cooler this year.The moose should be Given-er.Good luck,looking forward to the pics.Beautiful country.
kenny