PDA

View Full Version : Mua 3:12b

openkokanee
09-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Hi I am new to this forum. Heard about it through a friend a few months back and really enjoy reading about everyones great adventures. I hope to be able to contribute to this forum as well. My question is I have a moose leh with my two boys for this area and wondering what the boundry line is that seperates 3:12A from 3:12B. I have hunted in 3:12A in the area North of Elkhart but never in B. Any ideas of where I should go would be greatly appreciated. I would like to thank you all for all the great reading I have been enjoying in the past few months and I plan to continue. Thanks again.

09-22-2008, 08:26 PM
open,
you really should find this out from a C/O or his office. Reg. 3 head office is in Kamloops. They are obligated to give you the border lines of the area your leh is for. You really don't want to go by hearsay, or you might find your self in a mess.
Welcome to the forum, contribute when and where you can. There are some great people on this site. Some rather interesting too ..... ?
Good luck to you and your boys.
C/T

openkokanee
09-23-2008, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the info Curly, I will do that. Much appreciated.

blackwater
09-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Although it was a couple years ago, and my memory is deteriorating, I think I made contact from the LEH website links. They sent me a pdf via email that had the borders for my elk draw. Handy when you aren't close to the local CO...but I also think contacting the Kamloops CO is a good idea - probably won't get a quick response because it's field season.

ElectricDyck
09-23-2008, 07:43 AM
The borders are out lined in the back of the leh synopsis. Compare this to a map of the area. The borders usually follow natural boundaries like mountain peaks, rivers, highways etc.:smile: