09-09-2008, 01:06 PM
grrrrr stupid thing didnt work

rocksteady
09-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Nice post Ali....

newhunterette
09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Nice post Ali....

dag nabbit I had posted a few new sheep recipes and they went poof so I tried to delete this thread but it didnt work

so i will retype the recipes again so this isn't a wasted thread

moosinaround
09-09-2008, 04:09 PM
you been in the tequila again? Moosin:wink:

Leaseman
09-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Hey Moosin......what do you mean again!!!

More like Still..........sorry Alison couldn't resist.... not often the pro makes a boo-boo!!

moosinaround
09-09-2008, 04:15 PM
OOps!! What happens in PG stays in PG!

The Dawg
09-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Except for the pictures...oh, those pictures :)

newhunterette
09-09-2008, 05:09 PM
OMGoodness - I can see you two are gonna be relentless aint ya hehehehehe - all in good fun

okay here I will try once again
Barbecued Blackened Sheep Chops
20 chops
6 to 8 oz of Beer
2 large onions
Butter
3 ounce of Garlic

Take aluminum foil and fold the sides up or aluminum pan. Place the foil with the sides folded up on the hot grill, the sides have to be folded so that the juices do not runoff. Wash and clean chops and placed on the foil. Add eight ounces of beer along with finely chopped onion and about four pats of butter. Sprinkle garlic and salt on the chops and keep turning them till the chops get cooked well. When the chops appear to be done remove the foil from the grill and place the chops directly over the grill, once placed on the grill keep turning the chops frequently and sprinkle with garlic salt every time you turn it; Now your barbecued blackened sheep chops are ready to serve.

Spicy Curry mountain sheep
Sheep meat
3 to 4 table spoons of flour
one or two chopped onions
¾ teaspoon of curry powder
salt to taste
1 or 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
beef base or stock

Place a frying pan on the stove and heat it. Add a little bit of oil. Cut the sheep meat into small one-inch cubes and after washing place them in the pan, keep turning the meat cubes with a wooden spoon till they are brown in color. The browned meat cubes should then be removed and placed in a separate bowl. Add the flour to the pan and stir well, add curry powder, salt, chopped onions, pepper and beef base. Stir lightly and bring the mixture to boil slowly. Once the mixture has started boiling add the meat cubes back in the pan and reduce the heat to simmer and allow it to cook, add 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice to the mixture and let the meat cubes cook till they are tender.
Serve this dish with steamed rice.

Tasty Sheep Chili
2 pounds of finely ground sheep meat
2 to 3 cup kidney beans
1 can of chopped tomatoes
1 can of tomato sauce
1 cup of water
half cup of chopped black olives
salt to taste
1 or 1 ½ teaspoon of red pepper
1 or 1 ½ teaspoon of black pepper
chopped onions for garnishing
shredded cheese
Chili powder to taste

In a cast iron cooking pot, pour all the ground sheep meat and stir well All the grease will collect on the top; drain the excess grease and discard. Then add all the ingredients to the cooking pot leaving aside chopped onions and the grated cheese. Cover with a lid and reduce the heat to a simmer and leave the pot on the stove for approx. four hours. Serve with chopped onions and add grated cheese as garnish. Chili sheep is generally served with corn bread.
NOTE: Sheep produce excellent quality of meat, and an adult sheep generally yields around 250 pounds of high quality meat. However, it is difficult to retrieve the meat from the rugged alpine areas. The meat tastes better than beef but has a lot of fat content. The meat has a certain wild flavor to it due to the animal’s diet and activity

rocksteady
09-09-2008, 05:18 PM
:shock::shock:

I saw the video clip on "Girls Gone Wild - Prince George Edition"

chiki-chiki-mow-mow....

Gilmore
09-09-2008, 05:48 PM

chiki-chiki-mow-mow....

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

newhunterette
09-09-2008, 05:54 PM
you been in the tequila again? Moosin:wink:

Hey Moosin......what do you mean again!!!

More like Still..........sorry Alison couldn't resist.... not often the pro makes a boo-boo!!

chiki-chiki-mow-mow....

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

okay okay I admit it I made a booboo trying to post some recipes
but dagnabbit ya guys I made good and redid them

this was supposed to be a nice sheep recipe thread and oh dang it I give up

someone pass me a shot of jose' real quick

newhunterette
09-09-2008, 06:01 PM
try and get this back on track now

Grandma's Quick Sheep Stew
2lbs. sheep meat, cubed to 1 inch
1 whole onion, quartered
1 bag frozen lima beans
1 . bag frozen cut beans
1/2lb. carrots, sliced
2 potatoes, quartered
1 medium red bell pepper
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoon bacon drippings
salt to taste

In a fry pan, brown sheep in bacon drippings. In a large pot add contents of fry pan, potatoes, onion, carrots, red pepper, salt, and pepper. Cover with water and simmer for 30 minutes. Add lima beans and cut beans, simmer for another 30 minutes. Adjust consistency with flour or water, serve.