PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Cots

Radar
08-24-2005, 10:54 AM
As a larger fellow myself I've always had problems getting a cot that was big enough and durable enough for us big boys! After searching for a couple of years I found the "Big Boy" cot made by Davis Tent & Awning out of the US. I have one of these cots and they are awesome, they say if you are 80lbs or 800lbs this is the cot for you. I agree, it is large, comfortable and just what you need after a hard days hunting! The price is very reasonable ($95.00 USD plus shipping $20) based on the cost of other cots that don't do the job, they also have a accesory that holds your stuff on the side of the cot and your rifle, kind of neat. Anyway I love mine and would highly recomend it. Their link is http://davistent.com/davisTent/html/Cots.html in case anyone is looking for a quality cot!

mainland hunter
08-24-2005, 12:46 PM
i picked up a great cot from costco last year. collapsable, storage pockets and long enough for me, im 6'3" and these things are 7' for only 40 bucks i was pretty impressed with it.

ape
08-24-2005, 08:18 PM
I bought the same one this mainland. I have yet to use it but it seems great in the garage(dog house) from time to time.