PDA

View Full Version : Want to try shooting

Crazy.kayaker
08-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Down in the vancouver and wondering if there is anyone here that would be willing to maybe show us one of the local shooting ranges. I only have my shotty down but I'm more interested in seeing the ranges then in shooting at one. Pm me if your willing but hopefully Mr. Friendly gets a job down here then I can just pack my guns and some clothes and visit my brother and the shooting ranges...not nesseccarily in that order either ;) We're down till tuesday maybe monday depending on how much I like this trip down.

Thanks

C.K

Oh and I'm running on my cousins wireless that is why I am able to make posts.

FlyingHigh
08-31-2008, 06:53 PM
hi there! my friend and i are probably going to the Abbotsford Rod and Gun Club tomorrow afternoon. i'll have a 10/22 and 7mm Rem Mag with me, not sure what my buddy is bringing. i'm not sure what the conditions are for drop in at the club such as if my buddy (the member of the club) and only bring "x" amount of guests etc, but i can find out from my buddy and get back to you here tomorrow morning. i'm sure you'd be welcome to come along though. i'll be mostly playing with the 10/22 but i'll be sighting in the 7mm and my buddy will probably play with it a bit.
let me know if you want me to find out for you. like i say, i can get back to you here tomorrow morning.

edit: i just talked to my buddy and he says that he can only bring one guest. i'm his guest for the day. but he says if you get in touch with the club, they may be able to swing something for you.

here's the website:
http://abbotsfordfishandgame.com/