PDA

View Full Version : End of an Era

f350ps
08-27-2008, 06:06 PM
I just heard that somebody from here got married this weekend. There's probably gonna be some DS decoys for sale soon!! I got first dibs! K

Crazy_Farmer
08-27-2008, 06:17 PM
I believe the new bride would sell off all my brothers decoys if she had it her way but its too bad I paid for the majority of them so they stay. :mrgreen:

f350ps
08-27-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm good friends with your cousin that works for Finning and I was tell him that we just bought 3 Dz. fullbodies and he was telling me that his cousin had a bunch also. Put two and two together and the rest is history as they say. Congrats by the way, heard it was a good party! K

Crazy_Farmer
08-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Yep the party was great, sunday morning wasn't as good though :? The newlyweds are down at disneyland right now.

All the decoys are cleaned, got some more dsds while we were in oregon, they'll be covered in blood shortly enough :mrgreen: I also picked up a bunch of rigging supplies and I'm done rigging 2 dz brant floaters and am in the process of making another 2 dz. I've got nothing better to do in the offseason then get ready for the season and bullshit on here. :-D

fowl language
08-27-2008, 09:23 PM
three dozen huh.guess i better head south and pick up some more,have to keep up. maybe i can just borrow waddells as hes going sheep hunting.....fowl

mattchu_19
09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Dont you guys know if you buy her a big enough rock she will be distracted enough not to know all the stuff you buy. Anyways I dont own anything, Adam owns it it all, thats what I keep telling her:wink::wink:.