PDA

View Full Version : Mucky ATV Trail (Vid)

Rock Doctor
08-15-2008, 09:45 AM
I've been pretty busy lately, Prospecting, Fishing, Jetboating, Music Festivals, ect. This is a little clip from a fishing trip we just made it back from. Mostly just the access trail into a small Northern Trophy Fishing Lake. We ended up with too much gear and people, and so had to bring a quad with us. My wife had the job of bringing the bike back out to the truck. I made a special trip out the day before too bring the extra people out. Anyway, if you are into the whole ATV thing, then I think you will enjoy this little vid.
When we got to the truck my oldest daughter asked "Dad, when can we take a break from Vacationing so much":eek::eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yl2vgcsmLo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yl2vgcsmLo)

RD

twanger
08-15-2008, 10:00 AM
Rock cool vid. once again. What is that haging off the rims on the ATV?:?:

moosinaround
08-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Those some kind of extra propulsion in the muck and water? Very cool vid. Would love to play around in that gumbo!! Moosin

Stresd
08-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Argo Country. Thanks for the Great Vid.8) She did a great job of handling the quad in that stuff.. My Argy has pulled and pushed a few Quads in her time as well.:wink:

Rock Doctor
08-15-2008, 11:09 AM

They are called "Mudslingers" made by Quadivator. Under the right conditions they help out quite a bit, but they are just one of those things that never caught on (also very expensive). Mine are the only ones I have ever seen on a quad, I got them as a Demo Set and ended up buying them for half price. They are a great conversation starter:lol:.

RD

huntcoop
08-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Rock...
What kinda tires are on the quad? Seem to have good traction.

buckguy
08-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Cool vid. Great to see the family out with ya! Can be a lot harder, more patience needed but a whole lot of fun. Those wallaye look like good eats!! Kudos to the wife as she really knows how to handle that quad. :smile:

browningboy
08-15-2008, 02:45 PM
I use my Mudzillas in that stuff, works like a charm!
Cool vid!

huntcoop
08-15-2008, 02:57 PM
How are the Mudzillas for trail riding before ya get to the mud? Rough? I kinda like the Kenda Executioner but am worried about the trail riding aspect.

Rock Doctor
08-15-2008, 05:11 PM
I run 25" Superswamper tires on both my quads. They are just little 300's, so anything more aggressive or larger are just to much for them little bikes to turn. A light bike and good tires make for a good combination.

wolverine
08-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Excellent footage. Where is that? (general area) Obviously, the Argo is the full meal deal however your wife was also very impressive on that quad. Good rider!
Thanks for sharing.

kennyj
08-15-2008, 06:06 PM
That was awesome.Lots of laughs there.
Kenny

Rock Doctor
08-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Excellent footage. Where is that? (general area) Obviously, the Argo is the full meal deal however your wife was also very impressive on that quad. Good rider!
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks,
This was shot about an hour from my house:wink:.
I will pass your comment on to Diane:cool:

RD

Rock Doctor
08-15-2008, 07:15 PM
That was awesome.Lots of laughs there.
Kenny

LOL, I even left out one of the best parts, ...........

After crossing the creek, my wife got off the quad, looked at me, and said:
"WOW, That was like riding a Bull Rider"...........I looked at her, and I could actually see it in her eyes, when she realized what she had said. I couldn't take it, I started laughing.......I havn't laught that hard in a long time....
The look on her face was PRICELESS.

I'm still laughing about it.

Oh Well, I guess you just had to be there.

RD

Kitimat Killer
08-15-2008, 07:54 PM
hey RD that is an awesome vid just finished watching all your newest boat vids keep up the good work oh ya by the way you wife rides a quad alot better then most guys do way to go i like the part where she said " i have not been this dirty in a long time the last time was when i was trying to impress you" hahaha i think thats how it goes

kk

Mtn Wonderer
08-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Your wife ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!