PDA

View Full Version : Didja get yours today too?

Ian F.
08-14-2008, 08:43 PM
The Cabelas Watefowl Catalogue was in the post today.....

Woooo Hoooooo!

Few things that caught my eye

New breathable waders

New fleece

The drake SUV bag, but $150 what is the stitched with gold thread?

I know Michel got his, anyone else day dreaming?

ian

Marc
08-14-2008, 09:09 PM
All I got today was the women's fall clothing catalog. I've been waiting for the waterfowl edition to come in for a while now. I'm looking for a small bag to store my shells and stuff at arms reach while I'm laid out in my boat.

Crazy_Farmer
08-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Havent got the Cabelas one yet, have about 3 mack prairie wing ones though and just actually picked up an order across the border yesterday, purchases over $200 had free shipping. We are headed down to the Oregon Waterfowl Festival tomorrow for the weekend so we'll go to cabelas in Lacey for a couple hours tomorrow and try and keep spending to a minimum. I've got a few more dsds ordered up that I'll pick up at the show a few of his new carving the sleeper ones. We'll probably pick up a magazine when we're at the store if they have them.

Marc
08-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Well guess what was waiting in my mail box when I got home today. The Cabelas Waterfowl addition!!! Man is there ever a lot of stuff I'd like to have in there. Must...resist....

Wolfman
08-15-2008, 11:51 PM
Yeah, I got mine today too.

Gotta love the Cabela's catalog - especially now that we can order from the Winnipeg location and not have to deal with the border issues ;-)

Wolfman

Gateholio
08-15-2008, 11:55 PM
I always call one of our sponsors, Omineca Source For Sports first.. They have excellent service, carry alot of the same stuff Cabelas does, and you will get your shipment in a week, rather than a month.

HuntNHookSports
08-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Herters 007 mallard decoys look good.
GHG Marsh and Marsh Puddler packs are a great idea.
Decoy Fins might be a good motion addition for river set ups.
Flight Cancelled tee shirt...thats funny.
And
Beavertail 1854 Package is a dream machine. 18' X 54" jon boat w/ 35 hp surface drive.

FlyingHigh
08-19-2008, 03:08 PM
yup, got mine the other day. lots of cool toys there. it's starting to give me the bug. i really want to try waterfowling!

blindman
08-30-2008, 09:20 AM
I still haven't received my Cabela's Waterfowl Catalog, only the Fall Master Catalog. I'm envious!