PDA

View Full Version : Buy Sell

FlyingHigh
07-25-2008, 02:33 PM
i can access buy&sell, post threads, but i can't post replies. i see other people post replies, but when i try i get a message stating i do not have permission to access this section. what's the deal?

Marc
07-25-2008, 02:50 PM
i can access buy&sell, post threads, but i can't post replies. i see other people post replies, but when i try i get a message stating i do not have permission to access this section. what's the deal?

The buy and sell is reply by PM the only people who can reply in the buy and sell are admins, mods, or the originator of the thread. If there are replies it's probabvly because the originator origninaly put the thread in the wrong section and it got moved by one of the mods.

Marc.

happygilmore
07-25-2008, 02:52 PM
I believe only mods have access to post on buy sell section, there have been a couple questions put in the buy and sell section by accident I guess.

happygilmore
07-25-2008, 02:53 PM
damit I should learn to type faster, marc beat me

FlyingHigh
07-26-2008, 01:18 PM
ok. got it. thanks.