PDA

View Full Version : Can't save on edit...

Franko Manini
05-30-2008, 02:59 PM
I tried to edit a post to add additional info, and the edit window opens, but I can't save the post.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=22743

Additional info I tried to add:
Reminiscent of the sporting lever action rifles of an earlier era, this elegant short rifle in 44 Magnum/44 Special features a 20" barrel with Ballard-type rifling, an American black walnut pistol grip stock with fluted comb, cut checkering and a rubber rifle butt pad. Sights include an adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, and ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan™ hood. The solid-top receiver is tapped for a scope mount, and the rifle comes complete with offset, right or left hand, hammer spur for scope use.
Caliber 44 Rem. Magnum / 44 S&W Special
Capacity 10-shot tubular magazine
Action Lever action; side ejection; deeply blued metal surfaces; solid top receiver; hammer block safety.
Stock American black walnut pistol grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield® finish; blued steel fore-end cap: swivel studs.
Barrel 20" with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves).
Twist Rate 1:38" r.h.
Sights Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan™ hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
Overall Length 37.5"
Weight 6.5 lbs.

Steeleco
05-30-2008, 03:41 PM
I added the text you wanted. Often I find that if an edit won't take I go to the tab "go advanced" and then save. It works every time, not sure why it just does!!

Gateholio
05-30-2008, 04:22 PM
To edit, hit go adanced..the regular edit often doesn't work for me, either.

Phoneguy
06-14-2008, 01:17 PM
I was going to give the same advice as above. I have noticed that save will work if there are no pictures in the original post. With pics in the post advanced edit and save works.

James