PDA

View Full Version : Internature TD Hunter Recurve

Thunderstix
07-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Anyone here ever shoot one of these recurves? I am thinking of getting one while I wait for my custom to be finished (March 2006). I have been trying to find 60# limbs for my Hatfield but to no avail. I figure I will sell my 70# Hatfield and buy one of those Internature TD Hunters as the price is very right for a temporary bow. I just don't want to buy something that doesn't shoot worth a crap. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
ps. Was not sure where to post this so if in the wrong place please forgive me and feel free to move it to the correct place.

J_T
07-10-2005, 11:38 AM
I think it's the right place to post the question. I haven't heard of the make though. But maybe Graybark has. He's in here a lot. Right now I suspect he's fishin the Fraser though.

JT

willyqbc
07-10-2005, 12:21 PM
I've personally seen several internatures with twisted limbs, one lady I know got new limbs sent to her after the initial set twisted and they were twisted too....i don't think i would trust this company with my money.

Just my opinion
Chris

Thunderstix
07-10-2005, 12:27 PM
The limbs don't look particularily skookum that's for sure. I actaully picked up a 60# custom recurve on ebay from Jeffery Archery a few days ago so I no longer am pursuing the Internature.

greybark
07-11-2005, 04:13 PM
:confused: Sorry Thunderstix , Never heard of that brand of Recurve bow.

:biggrin: Soon to be "Whisperstix" ???????

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

Thunderstix
07-11-2005, 05:29 PM
I wear a glove!:grin:

The fact that you have never heard of it is not a good sign. Good thing I ain't gittin me one.

elkmaster
01-08-2006, 09:20 AM
I have owned and hunted with a hatfield bow in the past, the manufacturer that made that bow was Martin Archery and their model name was the hatfield!
It is a good bow, I used my 74 lb limbs from the 3 piece hatfield and mounted them on a shorter hoyt recurve riser making a 3 inch shorter bow that was the greatest one I ever owned, I harvested the elk to the left with this bow at approx. 35 yards.
I hope you can search for new limbs.

Thunderstix
01-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Of course I found 2 sets of 60# limbs after I bought the Jeffery and had sold the Hatfield. I actually liked the Hatfield a lot. My Custom Algoma will ready in March or April.

Mooseman
01-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Oh man you will love your Algoma !

Thunderstix
01-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh man you will love your Algoma !
Yeah no doubt about it. I shot the last 2 3D tourny's with Lorrie and had a blast. Nearly every dang trad bow there was an Algoma. Rick Newnham (SP) also shot both tourny's with us and he is something to watch.....being the former National 3D Champ and all.
I should mention that my bow is going to be the Boss Take-Down Recurve! One of his more expensive bows for sure.