PDA

View Full Version : Out and About in Sask

dukester
04-03-2008, 08:41 AM
Weather in Sask was great yesturday , so i loaded my daughter (4yrs old) , my old lab and off we went shed hunting. I knew she wouldn't make it 100 yrds so i brought my back pack and put her into it(daughter not lab:???:) and off we went. At 40 lbs it was not bad . we did manage to find one shed before snack time.

dukester
04-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Those wondering what the heck is on my head:eek: YES that is a t-shirt on my head.. i forgot my touge so i needed to improvise.

Mr. Dean
04-03-2008, 08:53 AM
How'd Miss. Jr. do?

tomahawk
04-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Good improvise on the Tshirt. Are you anywhere's near Leroy? I have lots of family there.

Bow Walker
04-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Brrrr! :eek:

I was cutting the grass here on Tues (my day off) in a T-shirt. It was a sunny day and about 10 degrees. Then I enjoyed an icy cold Dortmunder while playing around in the workshop/archery shop. :wink:

dukester
04-03-2008, 10:48 AM
My daughter did great. she's a trooper.. 2 hours of hiking she only asked "when's snack time".. Temp was -2c .. My son 5 yrs old was alittle Pissed at me .. he had school.

Leroy sask.. where the heck is that??? i was only an hour north of saskatoon. I'm from Warman area.
I was ready for a cold on also,, 1st thing was to drop a few Motrin in the pit 1st. lol..

Gunner
04-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Hi Duke,I miss the Saskatchewan hunting site,I'm glad thar you and Sask are still around.Might see you for geese this fall in Coleville,haven't been back there for three years now!Regards,Gunner

dukester
04-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi Duke,I miss the Saskatchewan hunting site,I'm glad thar you and Sask are still around.Might see you for geese this fall in Coleville,haven't been back there for three years now!Regards,Gunner
In 10 yrs i haven't seen so many geese around that area.. Thanksgivin weeke was crazy.. you can drive up to 4-7 fields full of geese,get out of your truck and walk into them , my lab had a blast.

whitetailsheds
04-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Wow, do those photos bring back memories! Always use to pack my two oldest daughters on separate shed hunting trips of their own. They'd usually fall asleep in those backpack carriers in about 15 minutes of hiking. Man alive, those two girls now are 13 and 15!!!!!!!