PDA

View Full Version : ~Tip for better flavored Rabbits~

MADTRAPPER
01-01-2004, 08:25 PM
"Tip for better flavored Rabbits"

As soon as you shoot a rabbit, remove it's entrails neatly by slitting the abdominal cavity from the rib cage to the tail. Grasp the rabbit's front and hind legs with it's belly down. A quick cirular snap outwards sends the innards flying. The quick removel insures fresher flavor.

ellellbee
12-15-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm trying to picture this in the theatre of my mind but with that "circular snap", I'm trying to figure out which direction the innards go flying? Will I be wearing them?

Will
12-15-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm trying to picture this in the theatre of my mind but with that "circular snap", I'm trying to figure out which direction the innards go flying? Will I be wearing them?
I've seen this done on a Video once......they did exactly as described but held the bunny almost overhead then swung it straight down.
It seemed all the Goo went straight to the ground ? perhaps this is what he was getting at ?

I really Miss the MADTRAPPER :cry:

brotherjack
12-15-2006, 11:15 PM
Another great tip, is let it sit in the fridge overnight so's the rigor mortis gets out of it. I ate a bunch of tough rabbits before I learned that trick. Now, they's all nice and tender. :)