PDA

View Full Version : Problems Posting Replies

Comshel
03-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Have tried several times to post replies but keep getting logged out when I submit. My computer or yours?

Comshel
03-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Have tried several times to post replies but keep getting logged out when I submit. My computer or yours?
I can post small threads but if I take a little time it logs out.

Marc
03-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Are you using a work computer on a server? It may be set to clear your cookies every once in a while login you out again.

Comshel
03-28-2008, 08:13 PM
No I'm just a home computer, I can stay logged in for as long as I want it was only after writing two extensive replies when I submitted I was logged out. I can submit short replies.

Marc
03-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Don't know what to tell you but if it's only happening to you and nobody else is complaining about it then it's probably on your end.

You're not trying to reply in the buy and sell are you? It's reply by PM only.

Comshel
03-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Don't know what to tell you but if it's only happening to you and nobody else is complaining about it then it's probably on your end.

You're not trying to reply in the buy and sell are you? It's reply by PM only.
No it was in mainland hunting, I'll work with it I just won't be able to rant in one posting ( lol ). Thanks for your help Marc.

Marc
03-28-2008, 09:11 PM
No problem this is what this section is for is to ask questions if you're having problems. Sorry I couldn't help you anymore then that.

04-26-2008, 06:54 AM
l am getting the same thing. Also when l back space sometimes (no rhyme or reason to it) l sometimes loose the whole entry....