PDA

View Full Version : Problems logging in!

Maverick
03-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Recently I've been experiencing problems logging in to the site. Every time i enter the username/password i get the page click this link if you are not automatically directed. At that point I am logged in but once i am redirected i'm kicked out.
Now I have found that if i locate all the HBC cookies and delete them i can simply log in as usual. Is this a time out issue that occurs if I haven't logged out before leaving the site?

scottgreen
05-28-2008, 10:58 AM
Something similar happens to me. Simply log in on the homepage, and it will say you're not logged in. Then press forums on the top bar and you will appear in forums, logged in.

Kid Hunter
06-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Something similar happens to me. Simply log in on the homepage, and it will say you're not logged in. Then press forums on the top bar and you will appear in forums, logged in.

I had the same problem and I ended up doing what is said above and it worked fine.

Wolfman
06-29-2008, 11:46 PM
Too bad you are having problems - hope you figure it out.

Me, I have problems logging OFF of this forum once I log on. Not a technical issue mind you; just me getting regularly hooked on what's going on here ;-)

Wolfman

Bow Walker
06-30-2008, 07:25 AM
I've been "logged in" for years. I don't logg off when I'm finished. I just shut down my browser. When I open the browser again - boom - there I am at HBC, my homepage, already logged in/on.

Steeleco
06-30-2008, 08:23 AM
I have the same trouble at work, terminal dependant. Never at home. I wonder if it's a settings issue with your machine??