PDA

View Full Version : Salt Spring 3-D Shoot

Eagle1
05-03-2005, 10:19 AM
The shoot on Salt Spring went very well, there was about 60 shooters and all had a great time. The weather held and it was a nice day but not to hot. They had a lot of draw prizes {as Ussual because of Mrs. Baxter} but like always I didn't win any.I didn't even place either,shot the s_ _ _s,but had just a great day.
The next shoots are Campbell River May 28/29 Rod Saunders chewi4u@island.net

Victoria Bowmen May, 29 Arron Rodd jrodd@shaw.ca

TBBC Courtney TBA Kirk Joyal kcjoyal@shaw.ca

Bow Walker
05-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Bill.......
How did Dave do? Since he did so well in Port the last time.:shock:

Is he even posting his scores these days?:cool:

Dan.

Eagle1
05-07-2005, 06:45 AM
He's so far ahead of the pack he does'nt even put up his scores LOL. He didn't fair so well at Saltspring, but like he says " you got to give the lower {peones} shooters a chance once in awhile HAHAHAHALOLLOL.

mistx
05-08-2005, 09:32 AM
sheesh--a guy shoots well once and look at the abuse he gets!
Dan-see you at the VI 3D and we'll see how the 'hell hole' takes it's toll!
(maybe Bill will feel more comfortable shooting the VI 3D as he is on home territory)
Great Shoot Salt Springers! looking forward to next year already!

Eagle1
05-10-2005, 11:58 PM
The Victoria shoot is coming up on May,29th, I better get out there and practice,practice, practice cause Dave's going, will we see Dan,Todd,Steve,Stacey,and a few others there.
You guys will be safe cause I can only shoot Sunday { June,5th} at the Vancouver Island 3-D Championship shoot, so count yourselfs lucky!!!! {Dave & Doug layed it out,I didn't,should be easy course LOL LOL}

Gblue
05-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Bills just a chick chick chiken.... well a fowl anyway. I think thats the only reason he decided to go to trade school, so he didnt have to get beat at the shoots.

Eagle1
05-13-2005, 10:17 PM
At least I go to school A_ _ m:confused:

I DON'T HAVE TO BEAT YOU, YOU HAVE TO TRY AND BEAT ME, EVEN IF I'M HAVING A BAD DAY!!!:biggrin: :cool:

ARCHERY SUCKS, HUH???:rolleyes:
GET THE POLY STRETCHER, DON'T GET CAULKING ON MY STANFIELD!!

mistx
05-14-2005, 08:38 AM
Good One Bill! Gonzo is on the 5 to 6 yr plan to finish school--slow and not so steady! He shoots so well, that he'll be over to talk about refletching MY arrows that you have, so he has something to shoot! Only problem with the caulking -is that he stole them out of my closet--and the little s**t stole my best pair!

Gblue
05-15-2005, 10:16 AM
yes, yes i did, there so warm and fuzzy, heh. and i go to school bill, i just do nothing there :-D