PDA

View Full Version : have a bow question

muley kid
01-23-2008, 11:44 PM
hey guys i have a PSE vengance.. i really like the bow but it is not sighted in for me... i can shoot great groups usually touching or an inch or 2 apart:biggrin:... but on my deer target there hitting the guts:-? i defintaly dont like it at all and i want to sight it in so im hitting the lungs... and i got the bow 4 months ago and am not sure how to change it:roll: and i know alot of you guys dont like me on here because of what happend in the past but i am hoping some of you guys could help me out.. thanx muley kid

sealevel
01-23-2008, 11:57 PM
muleykid to adjust your sites you follow the arrow. if you are shooting right move your site to the right. If you don`t have anyone to help you go to http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/ you will have to wade through a lot of BS but there is every thing you need to know . use the search files

muley kid
01-24-2008, 05:54 PM
also another question will my arrows fly way off because of the different temps? really cold out there

sealevel
01-24-2008, 06:31 PM
no temp makes very little difference . if your rest is set right and your arrows a properly spined its most likely you .

Bowzone_Mikey
01-24-2008, 06:38 PM
in colder temps you might hit high .... but not by very much ...and certainly not noticable by those just starting out

pupper
01-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Yah just move the pins to where the arrows hit, here is an article about that:
http://www.huntingtipsandtricks.com/a/How_to_sight_in_a_compound_bow_with_fixed_pins

Blk Arrow
01-25-2008, 01:31 PM
Moving your pins to where your arrows hit should bring them on target. If you have not tuned your bow proir to shooting you may want to check this link. http://www.huntingnet.com/articles/article_detail.aspx?articles_id=562

muley kid
01-25-2008, 06:26 PM
sweet guys thanks.. at least you guys aint doin any hating:biggrin: i should just stick to the archery section,, better people on here:mrgreen:

Will
01-25-2008, 06:50 PM
sweet guys thanks.. at least you guys aint doin any hating:biggrin: i should just stick to the archery section,, better people on here:mrgreen:
Nope Same Folks....but it's a Two way street !
Talk to others as you would be talked too ! ;)

Hope you Get that Bow shooting straight ! Best of Luck !:cool:

muley kid
01-25-2008, 07:09 PM
haha true truee.. just stating my opinion will... and if you look at my posts in the rg 3 i was very nice on my wordings.. i never said it was anyone on this site...thanx for the good luck...

Will
01-25-2008, 07:37 PM
haha true truee.. just stating my opinion will... and if you look at my posts in the rg 3 i was very nice on my wordings.. i never said it was anyone on this site...thanx for the good luck...
No worries........it's just the INTRAWEB ! :mrgreen:

muley kid
01-25-2008, 11:05 PM
haha ya i think im gonna stay off the main forum there tho.. it gets me in trouble:cool:.. i can stay on the bow stuff keep me busy so i stay out of trouble;-)

BlacktailStalker
01-25-2008, 11:25 PM
MK;
Nice words lol ? Dont forget this in regards to another good guy on here from you
"nothing against you but u just seem like and old fart who doesnt care and gives out to much information"

We will haunt you muwahahaha :evil:

Now go back and say sorry lol

muley kid
01-25-2008, 11:32 PM
blacktailStalker.. read my last post on the region 3 i resigned on the whole hunting bc forum so no more problems

Bow Walker
01-26-2008, 10:05 AM
blacktailStalker.. read my last post on the region 3 i resigned on the whole hunting bc forum so no more problems

With the chip that you're carrying around it may be for the best...

muley kid
01-27-2008, 12:12 AM
say what you want.. i deserve it.. i admit i was wrong to say any of my opinions and ill play nice:lol: just drop it already ive heard enough alright;-)

Bow Walker
01-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Good man. Want this thread over and done with? You can always start another on the bow question.