PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Pitt Marsh

Don_Abbate
01-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi was just wondering about the pitt marsh area, and how it is for duck hunting I have never hunted that area and was interested in trying it out but i dont know the area very well and dont know where or where you cant hunt. if anyone can help me out plz reply any help is most appreciated thanks

Bow Walker
01-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Hey man - read some of the back threads in this forum...they'll answer almost all of your questions.

Dano
01-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Lots of info posted already. The duck season has ended, geese open again in about a month. Get the special area regulations, it shows the boundries, only open saturday, sunday and wednesday during hunting season and waterfowl only.
To do well, you'll need a boat, decoys, a dog, and do some scouting.
Dan

Don_Abbate
01-23-2008, 12:19 AM
Thanks Dan ya its a shame ducks are over but im very excited for geese. Going for geese with 2 friends im not too sure where we are going yet. I have a Fraser Valley Special Area Map,looked at it today and familiarized myself with the pitt area. We got decoys, dogs and blinds but no boat yet. I plan on scouting the area over the weekend. From some of the pictures i have seen it looks like a really nice area excited to hunt it in the future.

Don_Abbate
01-23-2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the reply Bow Appreciate it alot.