PDA

View Full Version : Retriever joke

Marc
01-03-2008, 08:03 PM
One Day Bob takes John duck hunting and is bragging how smart his Chessie is to John.:mrgreen: I tell you that dog is so smart I can send him into that first pond over there and he’ll tell me how many ducks are in there. John not believing him Bob sends the dog over for a look and the dog comes back.

The dog taps his paw 3 times on the ground and Bob says there are 3 ducks in that pond so they go over to the pond and sure enough they jump 3 ducks out of the pound. John still not willing to believe what he just saw said the dog was just lucky on this one.

So they send the dog into pond number two, he comes back and taps his paw 5 times on the ground and Bob said there are 5 ducks in that pond and sure enough they jump 5 ducks out of the pound. So John half believing it by now said ok one more pond and if’s the same thing then I’ll believe you.

So Bob send the dog into pond #3 which is quite a bit larger then the last two and after about 30 seconds of looking around he he comes running back. He looks to the left looks to the right and then finds a stick. He grabs the stick and starts shaking it in its mouth. John starts laughing and says that’s quite the dog you got there. For a while I believed you when you said your dog was smart. Hahaha.

Bob looks over to John and says what do you mean? He just told me that there are more ducks in that pond then you can shake a stick at.:lol:

Islandeer
01-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Chessies aren't that smart!:biggrin::biggrin:

mark
01-03-2008, 08:29 PM
A good joke for sure! Did you mean to type "pound" all 4 times, is this a typo, or am I missing something??? I think you mean pond???

Marc
01-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Yup, my bad, it's supposed to be pond.

A good joke for sure! Did you mean to type "pound" all 4 times, is this a typo, or am I missing something??? I think you mean pond???

Caveman
01-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Good Joke Marc!!