PDA

View Full Version : They don't make it easy

Phoneguy
12-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Before Christmas I tried to get my migratory and Fraser Valley licences. Went to the local shop, all the licences had been sent back to the government for inventory, would be back sometime in the next week or two. But I could get the Migratory at the local Post Office outlet(in a pharmacy). Stood in line for about 45 minutes (everyone getting their Christmas parcels out) to discover that they don't have them there. Would have to go to a corporate, main post office.
Fast forward to yesterday.

Went to the corporate main dist post office on Sussex in Burnaby....Well they used to have them up until this season, don't know why blah blah blah. Try the Shoppers Drug mart...
Finally that one had it....Then off to look at toys and get my migratory.

Hopefully I can get out now.

James

rifleman
12-29-2007, 12:39 PM
yeah thats for sure, some of the people where you get your migratory don't have a clue about the stamp. I think you should be able to get a migratory bird license at the same place as your hunting license. That would make it alot easier. anyway we were out this morning, I got a new shotgun from mrs.clause, its nice to be able to knock them out of the sky
again. we got 14 ducks & two geese. it was a good morning.

Jimbo
12-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Phoneguy, I hope the licenses are coming together for you ... you are runing out of weekends to hunt.

Gateholio
12-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Hopefully you can do this online soon, as they indicated in the Hunting Questionnaire that I just received.