PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Versatile Lab Breeder

deepfishing
12-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Looking for the all around bird dog. Like the GWP, and the Griffon , but heard about versatile(pointing) Labs. ANy one know of a breeder, or have one of theses dogs. Preferably on the Island but any where in BC is good.

billybytheocean@yahoo.ca
01-19-2008, 01:44 PM
[quote=deepfishing;217966]Looking for the all around bird dog. Like the GWP, and the Griffon , but heard about versatile(pointing) Labs. ANy one know of a breeder, or have one of theses dogs. Preferably on the Island but any where in BC is good.[/quoteI,m in parksville and i have a pointing lab,She point every bird in the upland,And is awsome on water as well.I, have axcess to other pups out of the same kennel. tim

Dirty
01-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Have you tried contacting the BC Lab Club. They can put you in touch with a reputable breeder.

Dirty
01-19-2008, 02:52 PM
I'll save you the trouble of lookinh. Here's the link..
http://www.bclab.com/Puppy.htm

billybytheocean@yahoo.ca
01-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Looking for the all around bird dog. Like the GWP, and the Griffon , but heard about versatile(pointing) Labs. ANy one know of a breeder, or have one of theses dogs. Preferably on the Island but any where in BC is good.
i have a pointing lab,i can put in touch with the breeder.

deepfishing
07-06-2008, 08:09 PM
I am in Duncan. Would like to know more about your dog?
deer3245@yahoo.com

riflebuilder
07-07-2008, 04:43 PM
I have a GWP and she is great loves the water and is bird crazy. I have a buddy with a pointing lab but I like the GWP better.

dakotawinters
08-15-2008, 09:58 AM
My brittany breeder was awesome.... she also bred labs. And she had a few diff. choices for colors. Please let me know if you want information and I will find you her website.