PDA

View Full Version : Moving/Pop-up 3D Targets

Nails
03-30-2005, 11:19 PM
Heres one for you guys with a mechcanical imagination. What kind of 3D movable or pop-up targets have you guys seen or thought about within the 3D circut. I have some ideas for our course, so I thought I would ask here for some more ideas. Thanks in advance.

QnsCowboy
03-30-2005, 11:51 PM
Have you forgotten how I shoot at 3D's???? Now you want to throw this at me.....Some brother you are.....

oldtimer
03-31-2005, 06:31 AM
Nails Never seen any on the course except on those TV shows. I have seen a fun shoot where they run a cable or rope between two poles on an angle and then hook an animal on a pulley and sent it down and every body pays a buck or 2 and every body shoots at it and the closest to the 10X wins the cash. This is usually done on a saturday nite of a 2 day shoot. Mike

3kills
03-31-2005, 07:25 AM
i see that down last year at the merritt shoot it was a bear on a rope...and the also had the iron buck...

QnsCowboy
03-31-2005, 11:17 AM
Yep, those rope pull targets and the metal buck or bear as we have on the Island are still haunting me too.....The worst is when someone who still shoots fingers (Nails) wins the steel bear shoot ahead of everyone else.......How come he got all the skill?????

Craig

greybark
04-01-2005, 07:22 PM
:grin: Hey Nails , The TBBC has three excellant moving targets that can be placed anywhere on a course. Thy are run by a small generater and are very durable. If you can drop by and or shoot our TBBC Championships at Logan Lake -Long weekeed in may (3 day shoot) they will be there.These targets are remarkable and have known to cause grown men to brake down and cry. ( cry again on second round and cry again on the last day) You are welcome to take measurements and photos .

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --