PDA

View Full Version : Looking for bird hunting home

TripleB's
12-02-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm looking for a home for a spayed female GSPxEP that will turn 7yrs old in a couple of weeks. She has alot of bird drive, is a good retriever and is just one of the best family dogs you will ever find.
She is well trained as a retriever but only soso as a pointer. Works close and works more like a pointing flusher. She will hold point, allow you to come in and take up a shooting lane, and then you can send her for the flush or flush yourself.
Will retrieve from land and water, do multiple blind retrieves and is trained to hand signals and the whistle. The whistle and hand signal will need reinforcing since they havn't been used much in the last two years.

Great with kids and your cat but hard on the neighbours cat and lap muts. Any dog that chases cats can't be all bad;).

To see a photo of her go to www.vancouverislandpointingdogclub.com (http://www.vancouverislandpointingdogclub.com). She is the black and white dog retrieving the live pigeon. Pigeon was unharmed and reused many times for training exercises that day.

If you want more info contact me and I'll put you intouch with the owner.

Chris Bibby
President
VIPDC