PDA

View Full Version : meatgrinder/sausage stuffer info needed

bosch
11-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Looking to buy a grinder/sausage stuffer for XMAS, any advice on makes and models to purchase and distributors would be a great help...thank you

lip_ripper00
11-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Try www.stuffers.com (http://www.stuffers.com) they are in Langley, or try Raimac they are in Vancouver (add in the hunting regs). good luck

bosch
11-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Looking to buy a grinder/sausage stuffer for XMAS, any advice on makes and models to purchase and distributors would be a great help...thank you
Thanks for the info8)

newhunterette
11-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Stuffers is only a 10 minute drive from me Bosch if ya check their site and find something ya like hmmmmmmm I could always deliver it to ya (hint hint) them antlers we talked about

Brambles
11-29-2007, 05:40 PM
how much do you want to spend?

cdub
11-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Try northern tool.com as there stuffers are cheap. I bought my stuffer from stuffers about 7yrs ago and have been lookin for a bigger one. As for grinders dont buy a cheap one, keep an eye on the buy and sell for used commercial ones. I got a unit that will do up to 1500lbs an hr for $300 the other year.

Chuck
11-29-2007, 07:13 PM
I've got a "Moulinex" I picked up at Home Hardware about 10 years ago. I paid just over $100 at that time. It comes with coarse and fine and will process about 3.3 pounds per minute. I find it ideal for my needs, but it isn't a heavy duty commercial machine. Its processed quite a bit of meat in the time I've had it and has never given me a problem. Compared to a hand crank machine is like flying compared to walking. It will do a deer no problem and I'm surprised that the motor won't lug down.