PDA

View Full Version : Now in Stock: Leica Amplus 6 3-18x44 Riflescopes!!!

Precision Optics
06-09-2021, 12:24 PM
https://www.precisionoptics.net/v/vspfiles/assets/images/Amplus6-NIS-ad.png (https://www.precisionoptics.net/category_s/969.htm)

New Leica Amplus - 3-18x44 - Illuminated Ballistic BDC reticle - SFP - MoA

For all practically minded hunters, the Leica Amplus 6 riflescope series is the attractive entry into the premium class. The well-balanced, high-quality optics feature an extremely crisp illuminated dot, 6x zoom, a large exit pupil and a wide field of view. The rugged design makes the Leica Amplus 6 ideal for uncompromising use in any terrain, even in the most adverse weather conditions. The high-quality feel of the functional elements ensures secure and flexible handling at the decisive moment..

The extra-fine illuminated reticles ensure low target coverage and a particularly sharp and brilliant illuminated dot, without annoying glare. This way, hunters always have a clear overview in difficult light conditions.

The Amplus 6 combines the proven Leica DNA in a universal riflescope with 6x zoom for tough everyday hunting. Color-neutral images with brilliant color correction, effective stray-light suppression, state-of-the-art coating technology, along with a shock-resistant aluminum housing and an unrivaled surface finish.

The Leica Amplus 6 3-18x44i features an extremely rugged design and intuitive control elements. High-quality optics make it the ideal, reliable companion for many hunt types. Its light weight and short, compact design are a distinct advantage when stalking. This models extremely high magnification and precision also make it the perfect fit for alpine hunts, where shooting distances can vary greatly. Low mounting lends it a harmonious look on any hunting rifle.

With its objective lens diameter and high imaging performance, the twilight-ready riflescope is also a reliable companion when shooting from blinds in the morning or evening. In addition, a large exit pupil, an optimized, fine illuminated dot, as well as generous eye relief ensure comfortable viewing in any hunting situation. The Amplus 6 3-18x44i reticle is adjusted in MOA.

Features:

Flexible 6x magnification factor
Extremely crisp illuminated dot and fine hold over reticle in the second focal plane
MoA adjustment turret. 79 MOA of internal travel. Zero stop.
Large exit pupil and generous eye relief ensure comfortable viewing
Color-neutral images with brilliant color correction, effective stray-light suppression

IN STOCK NOW!! $1899.00

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/971/41216112495_c6475fcd8a_b.jpg (https://www.precisionoptics.net/Leica_Amplus_3_18x44_L_Ballistic_i_BDC_MoA_5_p/50211.htm)

whitlers
06-09-2021, 03:01 PM
I didn't think these actually had a zero stop. Can you confirm?

hawk-i
06-09-2021, 03:59 PM
On the video reviews it just shows setting back to zero, not a zero stop.

Weatherby Fan
06-09-2021, 04:29 PM
On the video reviews it just shows setting back to zero, not a zero stop.

It says in the add.........

hawk-i
06-09-2021, 06:42 PM
Does anyone know what the glass is like compared to a VX5/6hd

Blacktail1
06-09-2021, 07:26 PM
Haha it’s Leica it’s out of leupold stratosphere.

Weatherby Fan
06-09-2021, 07:35 PM

I have a Leica Scope and its one of the brightest scopes Ive ever looked through.

whitlers
06-09-2021, 10:50 PM
It says in the add.........

It does say in the add however on multiple reviews I have read they have stated no true zero stop. Was wondering if Omer could confirm.

264mag
06-10-2021, 05:05 PM
This scope has a zero stop, I just bought one from Omer.

whitlers
06-10-2021, 06:20 PM
This scope has a zero stop, I just bought one from Omer.

Excellent. Thanks for the clarification Chuck.