View Full Version : Malahat 3-D Shoot

Blacktail
03-08-2005, 04:50 PM
For those of you one the Island

Victoria Fish and Game is having a 3D shoot on Sunday April 13
at the property on the Malahat

Islander
03-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey Roy....... I think you meant 13th of March. Thats this Sunday and I will see you there. Rod Taylor

Blacktail
03-08-2005, 09:05 PM
OH crap!!:lol:

Yup you are right !!:oops:

Nails
03-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Thanks Roy for putting the info out on the shoot this w/e. I have not been on the computer as much lately, I'v been tring to improve my form.lol. The 3D course has been change in some areas, which will have some different shots. Hope many of you can join us there, don't forget to wear your HBC hat.

bochunk2000
03-12-2005, 07:22 PM
All the targets are up and we're ready to go. I hope to see lots of you there...Steve,

Blacktail
03-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Too bad guys

Sorry can't make it
THe granddaughter showed up yesterday and we are playnin this weekend:razz:

Bow Walker
03-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Bochunk - you beat me by one little point!

Probably on the uphill Ram were you "squeaked" a 10:mad:

Great second round by the way.

oldtimer
03-14-2005, 06:57 AM
What was his score sirloin ?? post some scores so us northerners can see how we would do against you guys from the island .:biggrin: Mike

bochunk2000
03-14-2005, 10:16 AM
Sir loin ...Dan I guess that's you. Yeah 1 little point. I had a great day shooting.:lol: . Oldtimer I scored 316 yesterday. I have only been at this for a couple of years but I'm improving all the time. What is your average:?: The guy that one seems to win most of the shoots I go to, I think he got 389. The were a few in the 375+ range. I have a long way to go to get there.

Bow Walker
03-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Yup, it's me. SirLoin, no spaces. Especially between the ears. About your score yesterday? You definitely earned it Steve. Your second round was great. My "archer's elbow" (a.k.a. tennis elbow) was giving me a lot of grief by the time we were into the second go around. that's my excuse, and i am sticking to it.

A great shoot that was enjoyed by everyone. And I mean everyone. Super work on the course by Steve, Martin, Todd and a couple of other guys as well. Some very interesting shots which were all within a "hunter's" do-able range and expertise. No complaints from anyone.

Looking forward to the next one. Thanks to all the organizers.

Dan.

Nails
03-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Hey Sirloin it was a great day of shooting eh. It was my pleasure to shoot with you, next time we will just have to rub bochuncks leg instead of his belly. That should get you a few points you will need. The weather was a balmy 16c degrees with lots of sun for you guys outside the southern Island.

QnsCowboy
03-15-2005, 08:46 AM
Dam, certainly sounds like I missed another good shoot...Oh well, story of my life, but I can't let Bochunk get too ahead of himself, he still owes me an arrow from the last shoot, after "Robin Hooding" me.....I am afraid to ask what Steve was rubbing for good luck, if you guys gave his big budah belly a rub??????

Craig

Bow Walker
03-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Steve's "success" came from his good shooting in the second round. I think it had something to do with what he had for lunch. Was she 76 or 80 Steve?? :shock:

What's that? Depends?:eek:

Watch out, I'll get you next time.:twisted:

Nails - you do the rubbing (dirty job, but someone has to do it) and I will take care of the shooting. :lol:

bochunk2000
03-15-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey Cowboy the only thing I was rubbing was my hands its a lot of work pulling my arrows out of the 10x all the time...not I had a great day and we wished you were there. Is ther any chance you will be at the Nanaimo shoot this weekend or at our next shoot on April 10th. I would love to give you the opportunity to robinhood one of mine... Let me know about Nanaimo because not many are going from here. I might also need directions to get there.:???:

QnsCowboy
03-16-2005, 08:12 AM
Sorry Steve I won't be coming down for the Nanaimo shoot, which I enjoyed very much last time I was there....As for April 10th I am in a hockey tourney, so that doesn't look good either....

I will manage a couple of shoots somehow I am sure.....

Craig