PDA

View Full Version : Who got their spring Grizz draw?

houndogger
02-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Yup every time the wife is pregent I happen to draw a grizzly permit! She is due at the end of april do ya think I will be able to swing this one?:redface: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Schutzen
02-24-2005, 11:18 PM
AHHH.....
That sucks HD good luck on this one! Too bad there not transferable huh.

Barracuda
02-24-2005, 11:39 PM
you planning on running you hounds on one if you get one:biggrin:

houndogger
02-25-2005, 07:12 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh No! I don't have enough hounds for something like that. My dream is spot and stalk with the longbow.8-)

Mooseman
02-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Oh man.......... You'll be in the dog house with Dakota, Walker, April & Molly and a really big pen:

I shall not hunt grizzly instead of changing diapers and not sleep.

Congratulations HD. Life is full of tough decisions and this is defiantly one of them.
Get her a 10 day relaxing vacation to the 108 mile ranch from May 1st to 10th. Keith and I will look after the kids and you hurry up and get your bear. She'll never have to know.

Mooseman

Thunderstix
02-25-2005, 10:29 AM
How do you know you have a spring grizz draw when the results are not available until Mar 2, 2005? Slipped $50.00 into your LEH envelope did you?:biggrin:
But seriously, how is it that you know?

02-25-2005, 12:37 PM
But seriously, how is it that you know?

Good question..........l checked last nite on the gov't web site and it still had my successfull leh's from last year posted. l think its HD "wishing it into existence" like the rest of us:-D !!

houndogger
02-25-2005, 07:43 PM
Whoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys I guess I should read these things a little more carefully!:oops: :oops: :oops:

Thunderstix
02-26-2005, 01:37 PM
That's ok man! After I initially read your post I went to the gov't site and punched in my number only to find out it was a big fat "nil". It was then that I looked around a bit and realized it was last years results......whew, did I feel better:-D . Hopefully that disappointed feeling doesn't return next week.

DWH
02-27-2005, 02:18 PM
I emailed the office in Victoria last week and the reply said they were going to make the draws on either Feb. 25th or 28th and they wouldn't be available (online) until March 2, 2005.

02-27-2005, 04:55 PM
l just checked on line to see if anything had changed since l checked last time.........it now says no successfull drawshttp://huntingbc.ca/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif http://huntingbc.ca/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif !! How did everyone else make out??

http://wlapwww.gov.bc.ca:8000/pls/wldwhse_pub/leh_hunt_codes

houndogger
02-27-2005, 07:45 PM
Well mine says NIL so that is a bit of a relief.:biggrin: Guess I will have to wait till the fall!8)

Thunderstix
02-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Fire13 got his so it looks like I will at least be in some Grizz hunting pics:smile: