PDA

View Full Version : She's Back !!

1/2 slam
10-11-2007, 10:29 AM
I just picked my pup Dixie up from the trainer. What a little machine I got:smile: All she wants to do is hunt birds. We're getting her on to some pheasants next week. Dixie is a 9 1/2 month old English pointer fro Elhew blood lines.

I'd have loved to do the training but am limited by time and experience. This was the best money I've ever spent.

The trainer was Conway Kennels south of Mt Vernon Wa.

Can't wait to get her up to the interior. Any sugestions as to where I should start?

Tonto
10-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Just wondering what it cost you.
I have a young English springer Spaniel that I can not seem to find enough time to train (properly)

Thanks

1/2 slam
10-12-2007, 08:07 AM
$625 a month for 2 months. Money well spent in my mind.

Jimsue
10-15-2007, 07:23 PM
I spent many a day with Brooke and Bucko (Brooke Jr), you will not find more honest people than them. 80 plus acres of hunting dog training heaven. Check out the web site www.conwaykennels.com (http://www.conwaykennels.com)

TripleB's
12-03-2007, 01:23 PM
young English springer Spaniel that I can not seem to find enough time to train (properly)

Thanks
Hi Tonto
Training springers is quite a bit different from training pointers. You should consider Richard Matzke from Tuxedo kennels. His web page is under the Kennel name.
Cheers
Chris