PDA

View Full Version : Merritt 3d Shoot

270WIN
02-15-2005, 08:01 AM
I just getting into the 3d shooting and i heard that merritt has a 2 day shoot does any on now when it is

love the woods
02-15-2005, 08:12 AM
I heard april 2 and 3rd.Confirm with 3 kills.He lives up there.

willyqbc
02-15-2005, 11:08 AM
Yes it is the 2nd and 3rd. There will be a bunch of folks from the sight here going. Just off the top of my head swamper, oldtimer, Sammy99 and myself will be attending. Lets hear from anyone else from the board that is planning on going.....maybe get together at swampers camper for a beer!!

Chris

love the woods
02-15-2005, 11:14 AM
I will be attending as well as 3d bowman.Chris i just dropped check in mail.sorry for the delay.Keith

willyqbc
02-15-2005, 11:30 AM
no problem.... we'll see you in Merritt!!

Chris

greybark
02-15-2005, 12:01 PM
:biggrin: Looking forward to it and will be in my 21 ft Bigfoot tlr pulled by a blue dodge.

Say hello !!!!!!!

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

willyqbc
02-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Well thats 8 so far by my count including Darcy(3kills)! Everyone remember to wear your hats, I'll be wearing mine and be accompanied by this bunch

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/912003_bull1-med.jpg

and heres oldtimer

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/912004_bull.jpg

Post up a pic of yourself so folks will recognize you at the shoot! Or let us know how we will recognize ya.
PS... hope you all like Budweiser!!

Chris

3kills
02-15-2005, 02:18 PM
ya april 2nd and 3rd is the shoot and ya i will be up there to meet folks from here that are going to be there...i dont shoot but i like watchin and meeting new people...

oldtimer
02-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Yup We will all be there and Greybark looking forward to meeting you as it looks like you and I are the old guys on the site. May show the young guns something about partying, well maybe not swamper or chris.looking forward to it as will be the first shoot that the wife trys out her recurve. Should be all 6 members of my family shooting.. AWESOME :lol:

3kills
03-08-2005, 04:35 AM
if anyone is lookin for contact info for the shoot here it is...

Richard Heppner ph# 378-4855
email addy: richheppner@hotmail.com
or
marcel Desy ph# 378-5516

oldtimer
03-08-2005, 06:13 PM
SO HOW GOOD IS THIS ???? Go to the merritt shoot but my company asks me to go a day early to look at some mills in the area. Mileage and accomodation and meals. then shoot for 2 days. drive to kelowna and get on the big bird and end up in VEGAS !!!!!!! Me and the missus relax , maybe do some golfing. sister in law and brother in law come in motorhome from California, maybe some more golfing. Hop in their motorhome and head for California for some serious golfing and then hop on the big bird and head home to be in Cache creek in time for their 2 day shoot. NOW REALLY DOES IT GET ANY BETTER ?? OH yea by the time we get back in Quesnel the little furry black things may be out :-D MIKE

3kills
03-09-2005, 02:36 AM
sounds like an awesome deal mike...what mills u checking out???

oldtimer
03-09-2005, 05:54 AM
for sure aspen planer and i hope the tolko mill as well. Just looking at some equipment.

3kills
03-09-2005, 01:09 PM
cool cool...if u go to tolko and get a chance to meet a guy by the name of don willson thats my uncle...

greybark
03-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Yup We will all be there and Greybark looking forward to meeting you as it looks like you and I are the old guys on the site. AWESOME :lol:

:cry: Sorry Oldtimer , I can`t make the Merritt( one of my favorite 3-d`s) . I am going in for heart surgery on 31 Mar. Shoot well and enjoy yourself .

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

Kirby
03-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Wow, 3-d season is apon us, depending on how the bear hunting looks next weekend, I'll be swinging by for the shoot.

Kirby

rock
03-23-2005, 10:44 PM
I would like to go, but I never been to 3d shoot, even though I bow hunted for many years. I have enough acreage to shoot and set my own up, maybe Im nervice thinking I wont shoot very good. I shoot with my fingers not a mechanical release.

oldtimer
03-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Greybark .. sorry you are going to miss it but sounds like you got your priorities. Good luck and a quick recovery. Mike

3d bowman
03-24-2005, 07:38 PM
As Love the Woods posted earlier that we were going to attend, but my work schedule has changed and I'll be working on the 3rd. Was looking forward to the shoot, as I shot there last year and really enjoyed myself. Was also looking forward to meeting you guys. The season has just started and maybe we can do this some other time. I will be able to squeeze in a day of bear hunting though!! Untill next time and have fun!!

3d

QnsCowboy
03-27-2005, 11:54 PM
SO HOW GOOD IS THIS ???? Go to the merritt shoot but my company asks me to go a day early to look at some mills in the area. Mileage and accomodation and meals. then shoot for 2 days. drive to kelowna and get on the big bird and end up in VEGAS !!!!!!! Me and the missus relax , maybe do some golfing. sister in law and brother in law come in motorhome from California, maybe some more golfing. Hop in their motorhome and head for California for some serious golfing and then hop on the big bird and head home to be in Cache creek in time for their 2 day shoot. NOW REALLY DOES IT GET ANY BETTER ?? OH yea by the time we get back in Quesnel the little furry black things may be out :-D MIKE

This shoot looks like a great one and a great gathering, but Mike I think you hit the 649 on this one....Enjoy yourselves everyone.....

Craig