PDA

View Full Version : Any duck hunter willing to take a novice hunter on a duck hunt?

mattysco
08-28-2007, 03:12 PM
me and my friend are hunters looking to get into duck hunting. But dont know a thing about it. Any kind hunters willing to take a novice on a duck hunting trip? i can trade graphic design ie. buiness cards, broshure for a lesson in duck hunting in the field.(im an architect who does graphic design). I have the gear, a 12ga and waders and a good attitude!

sparkes3
08-28-2007, 08:33 PM
keep in touch when the season opens up around here i dont mind taking you guys out hunting.we can swap info on where to hunt.

mattysco
10-22-2007, 09:04 PM
keep in touch when the season opens up around here i dont mind taking you guys out hunting.we can swap info on where to hunt.
hey Sparkes3 how has the duck hunting been? u need a novice partner to hunt with? im looking for someone to go hunting with, i got a 12ga and shells and waders and green clothes and a good attitude. looking for someone to give me tips on duck hunting. never done it before but im a quick learner. i hunt grouse though so im not totally green.

sparkes3
10-23-2007, 07:21 PM
will get back to you pretty soon i have not had time to go out yet